The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Have-Not Vote

Go down 
+2
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Secret Have-Not Vote Empty
PostSubject: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Val appears on the monitor in the living room. "HouseGuests please gather in the living room!" After everyone takes a seat, she continues.

"Well, HouseGuests, as you have noticed we did not include a have-not competition in this weeks HA competition. That's because this week, we're doing a secret have-not vote! That's right. Before you are containers for each HouseGuest, minus Joel and the Twins. You will each be given a bucket of slop and will pour slop into the container of the HouseGuests you wish to be have-nots. The four HouseGuests with the most slop in their containers will be the have-nots for the week! Good luck."

After, that, the contestants are isolated and called into the living room to make their decisions in private.

Natasha was called first. "Oh... I don't wanna make anyone a have-not." She gets a sinister look on her face. "But since I have to..." She takes all of the slop in her bucket and and pours it into Jules' container. "I need some space in the bedroom this week. Sorry, Jules!"

After Natasha was called, Cam walked into the living room to make his vote. "Hmm... decisions, decisions..." He pours half of his slop into Hassan's container. "I need you to be a little weaker this week." He looks in at his bucket. "Hmm... two scoops left. Let's give one to Tobias and one to Gyselle." He pours the remaining slop in his bucket in their respective containers.

Current score: 4 scoops for Jules, 2 scoops for Hassan, 1 scoop for Tobias, 1 scoop for Gyselle.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:48 pm

For Harriet and Jane, they figured it would be fair to each pick two. Harriet did not hesitate at ALL with her vote. She poured BOTH of her slop portions into the Hassan's bucket.

For Jane, she really didn't think she had any enemies, but she also didn't want to MAKE one by voting the same as Harriet. After entirely too much deliberation (to the point where Val was 'gently encouraging' her to get on with it), she chose to give one scoop to Jules and one to Hassan. She was fairly certain nobody else would vote for them.

Current score:
Jules - 5
Hassan - 6
Tobias - 1
Gyselle - 1
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 pm

To Jules, the Have Not room sounded like a very SEXY place to be. So, to make up for teasing Tobias earlier he decided to send him to the HA room with a very sensual lady (who was not Natasha).

His first choice would've been the twins, since he found them most attractive. They looked SO much like Natasha... the same curves... Almost like they were cut from the same thicc, Asian cloth! But, they were immune and he was NOT risking Natasha getting all hot and flustered with someone else, so he gave 2 scoops to Stephanie and 2 scoops to Tobias.

Current score:
Jules - 5
Hassan - 6
Tobias - 3
Gyselle - 1
Stephanie - 2
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Tobias did the math in his head real quick.

There are five dudes in the competition right now...Ain't gonna target myself or my bro-bro obviously...Joel's immune...More men in the Have-Not Room means I'll look even better than I already do by comparison.

Tobias put two scoops into Cam's bucket and two to Jules (This is for that sock comment earlier...)

Hassan honestly didn't want to target anyone. No one had shown him ill-will yet.
Except...

Hassan dropped all of his slop into Amberly's container. "I'm sorry..."

Current score:
Jules - 7
Hassan - 6
Tobias - 3
Gyselle - 1
Stephanie - 2
Cam - 2
Amberly - 4
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Amberly walks around the table looking at all the names. She takes a scoop of the slop and takes a bite. When she found Gyselle's bowl she toke a bite and spits into the bowl.

"Eat up betch, Oink Oink!" She takes one last bite before putting the rest in the bowl.

Secret Have-Not Vote Tenor

Current score:
Jules - 7
Hassan - 6
Gyselle - 5
Amberly - 4
Tobias - 3
Stephanie - 2
Cam - 2
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 am

Since she was told by Hassan about Amberly's vendetta against her, Gyselle decides to pour only 1 scoop in Amberly's container, to seem like the better person while also showing her displeasure with all that nonsense. She pours the rest randomly in Tobias'.
Current score:
Jules - 7
Hassan - 6
Gyselle - 5
Amberly - 5
Tobias - 6
Stephanie - 2
Cam - 2
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:23 am

Stephanie scratches her head "ugh this is so mean, I can't do this..." She then puts two scoops in her bowl "I guess I'll give the other two to Cam since he has the least amount and won't be a have not anyway so I'm not choosing one of the people." She then pours the last two scoops for Cam
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:41 am

Joel checks all the containers and notices there's no slop in Natasha's.
"Hmm, now that's flattering. But we can't have girlie feeling too comfortable like that. In you go!" He gives 1 scoop to Natasha.
"One for the little broski, as he's a nom." He gives one scoop to Tobias.
"Aaand one for the other nom... big.. beautiful broski....." He hesitates.
"Damn it...This is annoying, man.." He pours the rest in Amberly's.
"She's probably used to this back home anyway." He exits.

Jules - 7
Hassan - 6
Gyselle - 5
Amberly - 7
Tobias - 7
Stephanie - 4
Cam - 4
Natasha - 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Have-Not Vote   Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10