The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+2
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I just have a few questions for some of you...

Jules, this week was dubbed Horror Week. How do you think that went? Did you enjoy your costumes?

Aaron, welcome back to the game! How has it been readjusting to the game since your return to the house?

Stephanie, congratulations on winning your first competition this season! How did you get through all those monsters so quickly? We're all dying to know!

Amberly and Joel. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Harriet & Jane, from this point on you will be casting SEPARATE votes. Tobias, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Jules struck a triumphant pose (thankfully, someone had stapled his robe shut, so he didn't show off any 'goods' by doing so). "I LOVE the idea of having us in costumes--we should continue to wear them for the remainder of the show. So many sexy people showing off their thicc bodies... The only horrifying thing was how quickly it was over." he took off his hat and held it reverently against his chest, eyes sparkling with... tears?? "There were so many angles I still wanted to see."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Amberly just sits quietly on the nominations chairs with rage and just looks over to Gyselle and gives her an ugly death stare.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Stephanie cheerfully looks at the moniter "Awe thank you Val!! I honestly don't know. I think the monsters scared me enough to make me run faster and get the beck out of there. Plus I needed to get Cammie off the block"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in."

She looks at the both Amberly and Joel. There's a long, intense pause. "By a unanimous vote of 8 to 0...

...Amberly, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Gyselle let's out a silent chuckle. This was too obvious. She's looking forward to some peace and quiet with this basket case off her back. She motions fake crying in silence.
Week 4 - Live Eviction Fake+tears
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Amberly gets up from her chair and feels betrayed by everyone who has voted for her. But she couldnt help but understand why Jules voted for her. She treated him wrongly. She went up to jules for one last words being extra dramatic like she always is.

"OH JULES! The only reasun y u voted 4 me was nut personal but because I think we both know that us being together was going to effect our game. I think it was best if 1 of us wins. Win this for us baby!" She leans in for a kiss but she quickly gets pulled back from Jules

"I-"

"UR RIGHT" she backs away putting her hand on her forhead "Now isnt the time! We have some fixing to do and with me being gone we can find out if our love is actually stronger. I'll miss you daddy chulo </3" She gives Jules a tight hug and grabs his ass one last time and lets go and starts heading to the door.

"Oh, and Blackie. Heads up."

Week 4 - Live Eviction Latest?cb=20130325211145
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Tobias snaps and points a finger at her.

"Bye-bye homegirl. Sorry about all that. You know we straight, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Week 4 - Live Eviction Tumblr_oe2rbyo0fP1sp7rzpo1_500

Stephanie was not surprised by Amberley's reaction...this is why she had to go "Ugh why did production hire so many bullies this season!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1