The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS   Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 am

Jane practically danced her way into the Diary  Room, and even when the camera was on she could hardly contain her excitement.

Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS Tenor

"I. KISSED. A. BOY."

"Oh my gosh I... I don't even know how to feel." Without Harriet there to literally hold her hand, Jane was just kind of awkwardly flailing her arms around and grinning like an idiot. She was... Not very good at handling her emotions, and right now she was so happy that she was just using the Diary Room as a way to work through it.

"I was so afraid I had offended him or something but... Nope! This is a thing. This is happening... I'm not sure how it's going to go once the season is over, but for now  I... Kissed a boy. And it was great."

And then she was quiet for a second. "Uh... Not that it's going to affect my game. I don't know about Tobias, but I still really want to take this show seriously. Getting distracted by a boy will only prove that Harriet was right about me."

... That would've been a great speech if she hadn't just finished telling Natasha that she wanted to sacrifice herself for Tobias, given the chance. But Jane's head wasn't really in a good place--she was torn between her need to smash the competition and the need to BE smashed.

"Even if he's an adorable dork that makes me laugh without even trying, and my parents might actually like him if they can get over the fact that he isn't Hmong, and..." He can crack my hips open at any time and put a baby in me.

"Uh... Other stuff."

She just blushed. "So... Uh... Yea. I guess I just wanted to gush about Tobias for a bit. And when I get home and everyone  asks what I see in him, all I'lll say is..."

Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS 27
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - I LIKE KISSIN BOYS
Page 1 of 1