The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 pm

After a hectic week, Cam and Joel decided to hang out in the hottub to get away from the craziness of the game. Cam had his arms behind his head and took in the sun, not quite paying attention to what Joel was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Joel was reading up on his Men's Fitness magazine that he managed to smuggle into the house. An article called "Sex so good that she'll come back for seconds" grabbed his attention for a while. He started looking through pictures, because he was not in the mood to read anymore.
"Damn...I'd tap that." The camera then zooms in on his magazine, revealing a picture of a handsome male fitness model in his swimsuit.
"Ugh..if I was gay, I mean! Wait, why am I making excuses in my own head?"

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm

After enjoying the quiet for a little while, Cam gets out of the hot tub. He notices Joel's eye trail him as he goes to reach his towel. "Joel?" No response. "Hello??" He waves his hand to catch Joel's attention, but nothing.

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Tumblr_mzq0tpLY1v1stw4lzo1_500

Cam tugs on his shorts. He laughs when that catches Joel's attention. "Are you good?"

Last edited by Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 pm

"Damn, you almost pulled off my shorts!" Joel laughs awkwardly.
"Yeah I'm good, just uhh, catching up on some diets and shit." He points at his magazine.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Cam scans the magazine article. "30 Tips to Keep that Ass TIGHT for That Special Someone... oh?" He chuckles. "I think I've read some of these magazines before at my mother's office. She's a dentist."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Joel gasps.
"Really? My dad's a dentist too! Haha, what are the odds?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Cam gasps and says in a mock valley girl voice. "Oh my gosh, TWINSIES!"

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) ZLwzX_s-200x150

Cam laughs with Joel. "That's kind of cool, that we have parents who are dentists. When I was younger, I hated it so much. It was always so uncomfortable. Like my mouth was being violated." He shudders.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:43 pm

"Oh yeah, I think out of anyone here we probably hate going to the dentist the most! My dad made sure I floss all the damn time, it was so annoying." Joel rolls his eyes.
"I wonder what else we got in common? We haven't really talked much about personal stuff come to think of it , ahaha."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Cam gets back into the hottub and thinks to himself for a moment. "You're right... we really haven't. Sorry, it's probably because I'm still in 'work mode'. When I focus on something, I'm focused. Usually it's work." He chuckles. "I've actually never been in a serious relationship. Only flings or random hook-ups."

Last edited by Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm

"Well, that's another thing we have in common to add to the list! Me neither. The longest "serious" relationship I had lasted around 4 days. Then we got back together for an additional 2 days until we broke up again. Relationships are a waste of time and money if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Cam wraps one of his arms around Joel. "Wow, you're my kinda guy, Joel." Cam laughs and removes his arm from around Joel and then jokingly punches his arm. "My longest relationship was a little longer than that." He chuckles. "I think like 6 weeks? Maybe 7."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm

Cam touching him made Joel feel a bit...excited. Thankfully the bubbly water and foam are able to hide his slip up.
"Damn, that's like a year by my standarts!" Joel laughs. "What ended things between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 pm

"I hooked up with her brother." He shrugs. "Nothing serious, considering we weren't really exclusive."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Joel's thristy ass heart started racing.
"Cam's into dudes too????!!! Shit shit shit, this is amazing! Time to crank up my charm! This is so exciting! Not because I'm gay or anything, because I'm not.....aaaanddd I'm making excuses in my own inner monologue again..."
Joel moves in a bit closer to Cam. "Ahh, well, you know, boys will be boys. It can happen to anyone. Didn't know you liked guys, though. That's coolio.."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Cam shrugs. "I mean, I'm a firm believer that sexuality is fluid so, I guess I am. At that time, I was curious as well." He laughs. "What about you? Have you ever 'played for the other team'? God that saying is so stupid." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:52 pm

"Oh, I'm--" Joel was once again about to deny he's gay, but Cam's beliefs got him thinking. Maybe there's no barrier for him either and no specific sexuality that can define him forever.
"...I uhh, I don't believe in labels. I pretty much agree that sexuality is fluid. And yeah I've done stuff with guys a couple of times." Joel feels weird saying that with so much confidence, but also notices a sense of relief.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Cam smiles and bumps shoulders with Joel. "Good for you, man. I think that's the way it should be, in my opinion. There's a lot of people who think just because a guy hooks up with another guy that he has to be gay, and that's just not true."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 pm

"Some people are just close-minded like that...ahaha" Joel starts to blush. He grabs his beer that he placed earlier near the tub and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:21 am

Cam chuckles when he sees Joel blushing. "Joel are you bluuushing?" he says in a mocking tone. "I think you're bluuushing. Why are you bluuushing, Joel?" He bops him on the nose with his finger and then laughs.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:15 am

Joel covers his nose. "Whaa? I'm not blushing!" He laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:23 pm

”Dude, you’re totally blushing!” He looks as one of the cameras are pointed at them. “Feedsters, if you’re watching this then you can prove to Joel that he’s blushing right now!” He looks at Joel and laughs. “Don’t worry,” he says and then changes his voice to sound like a valley girl once again. “You’re like... soooo cute when you blush. Did you know that?” He chuckles at how ridiculous he sounds.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Joel laughs once more at Cam's valley girl impression.
"I guess I am cute when I blush, but what's your excuse to being cute in general?" He pinches Cam's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Cam jumps up a little as Joel pinches one of his butt cheeks.

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Tenor

So sneaky. So bold. So hot. Cam smirks. "Well, I don't know. I guess I was just born incredibly handsome and charming.. oh, and cute."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:57 pm

"That's obvious, heh." Joel puts his beer aside and splashes some water in Cam's direction.
"Hey, you're hot. I'm hot. What do you say we go somewhere more private and stare at eachother?" He then wiggles his eyebrows.

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Tumblr_inline_nmteliy5ZM1rkygkg_500
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Cam looks in Joel's eyes and smirks. "Only if we're not wearing our swimsuits. Meet me in the HA room?"

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)   Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Brofessions (Private RP w/ Joel & Cam)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next