The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Empty
PostSubject: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 am

With Natasha winning the POP, Cam knew it was the end of the road for his alliance. He did everything he could, but it wasn’t enough. Now, he was most likely going to be evicted and wanted to say his goodbyes before the eviction happened.

He had called Steph to quickly chat in the storage room. “Hey Steph,” he smiled weakly. “I just wanted to say thanks for trying your hardest out there during the POP. You kicked ass out there.”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 am

Stephanie smiles and hugs him "it was no problem! I wish I could've won but it's whatever. Just don't get down on yourself yet. Who knows, maybe people want Joel out more" she then shrugs
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:51 am

He smiles. “Maybe... but I have a feeling it’ll be me. I think a lot of people view me as the leader of the alliance, so they might want to get rid of me first.” He shrugs. “I don’t know, but I just wanted to ask a favor... if it comes down to it... vote me out. Not that it’ll be easy, but I don’t want them to try to split you and Joel up by getting in your heads over the vote, y’know?” He sighs. “You and Joel were —um... are— my best friends in the house. I want to see you both go far.” He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 am

"I mean people probably heard our fight with Jules and Natasha so they don't trust you. And wait why vote you out??" She looks down sombermly "Honestly, Joel and I aren't THAT close. And I feel like he'll be targeted next anyway...but so will you so I don't know." She then crosses her arms "I guess you're right, they'll try to manipulate me into voting whoever they want out. This is the most heartful move I've seen you do in this game, the first selfless one too so I should respect your wishes." Deep down she knows that she needed to send Cam home anyway so this makes it easier. But this is the most vulnerable she's seen him and Joel hasn't given up like this and could protect her while Cam has given up. She does feel bad that he's given up so easily but it shows that he does have a soft side, not just the side she saw in the fight. She hugs him right "I'm sorry the game ended up like this"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 pm

"It's okay, sweetheart," he hugs her tight and rests his chin on her head. "You'll be better off without me putting a target on your back." He laughs and lets go of her.

"It's pretty much you and Joel against everyone else at this point... Joel will be targeted next if neither of you win the HA, but if he wins the POP then they'll most likely go after you," he frowns. "I don't want that. I need you to win this thing." He smiles.

"I'm not the biggest fan of Jules, but... he does seem to like you enough. At least, based on what he said to you during our fight. So, if you and I try to talk to him and... Natasha, I guess, then maybe you'll be able to cut a deal and keep you and Joel safe for a bit if one of them wins the HA next week?" He shakes his head. "I don't know. I feel like they might be your best chance against Aaron who is a wildcard and Tobias who has won a few competitions. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:56 pm

"Awe well I do appreciate you doing all of this for me, it's very sweet. Yeah I need to win HA next week badly or Joel or I are going home. Jules does like me and Natasha actually does too for some weird reason even though she called me fake. Tobias I'll have to regain his trust after you sending his girl home...no offense. It'll just be tough after you leave cause it's down to the wire and Natasha and I are the only girls left."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:13 pm

"Well, I don't blame them for liking you. How could they not when you're the sweetest girl in the whole house?" He smiles. "I think you could use being the only two girls left to your advantage when it comes to Natasha. It's something between you two that no one else left in the house can relate to so... you could get her on your side, especially with me out of the picture."

He smiles sheepishly. "And I'm sorry about Tobias... things just got really messy."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 pm

"Awe you're such a sweetheart. Now that you mention it, Natasha has tried to align with me. It's just hard to trust her right now since she maybe put you on the block and called me fake. I'm not sure with her yet haha. And it's fine, don't worry. I just hope he understands and forgives me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)   You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph) Clock10

Back to top Go down

You Have To Win (Private RP w/ Cam & Steph)
Page 1 of 1