The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 01 - Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes

Agnes

Week 01 - Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm

As Agnes enters the room, she notices that she's the first one in. And the clean air of lavender is clearly around, she was already sick of the libido air of the living room, she thinks to herself while putting her bag on one of the bed, 'why am i that disturbed by people who like to party?' Well, so she made her mind, as the first person who enters this room, she will stabilish a relationship, even if they are a person full of hormones expelling out of their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 am

Bryan brings his luggage into this room, loving the design and pattern of this room. He picks a bed to his liking and sees Agnes. Excited, he waves at her.

“I can’t wait for this experience! How do you feel about all of this?” He asks Agnes.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:50 pm

The fact that she is decided to make friendship with people who come in the room, has brought her to do some drastic changes on her behaviour.

She crosses her arms like a rapper and says "yo lil brother", suddenly an akward silence takes place and she sobs "it didn't work out the way i planned, better make some nets, Spyder, because the black widow is here and she's ready to make a scout out of you."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Bryan is confused, but sees the effort Agnes is trying to put in. He laughs slightly.

“Haha I’m game girl. It’s nice to meet you!” He says with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Agnes is 100% sure that she's the coolest person in the room at the moment, i mean, look at those badges, does he even have one? She raises her hand towards him and smiles as well, as a sign of peace they shake hands. He looks chill and Agnes definetely HAVE TO trust her bedroom roomate.

"So, Bryan, we better make some friendship out of this, the bedroom is our home now" she looks to the door and no one seems to be entenring right now "nice to meet you too, young arachnid".
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Bryan feels weird about the conversation, although he’s trying to normalize it because he feels the need to start connections.

“I hope we can! Especially if we’re goong to room together.” He says with confidence. “That must be my nickname huh?” He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:21 am

Beds were filling up, and before you know it, there was one room left. Monica walks into the door way and notices the troop leader and a popular were her new default roommates. She light bangs her head on the doorway. Great.

She walks over to her bed and sets her stuff down. "Okay." She turns and looks at Bryan and Agnes. She pulls out two of the Oreos she had stored in her turtle neck from earlier and hands it to each of them. "Don't kill me in my sleep and you can have these."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:42 am

Bryan is talking to Agnes, when he noticed Monica come into the room. The first things he noticed were her hair and her sweater covering her face. He waves to her and then accepts her Oreo.

“Hello! You’re Monica, right? And you don’t have to worry about me, no matter how huge I may be I’m no monster!” Bryan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 am

"It's Drowning Misery..." she said under her breathe.

She opened up her bag and started to fiddle with it, but made sure no one could see what was inside. In a dead cold voice she responds to Bryan. "What if I like monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 pm

“Oh, we’re still doing nicknames? That’s fine I can call you that!” He says smoothly. “And that’s fine. No judge zone here.”
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:25 pm

She gave him a look of suspicion. Mmhhmmmm suuuuure. You gotta get up preeeetty early to fool me.

"K. You're Monster. She's..." Monica points to Agnes "Dorf." "Dorf and Monster. The mighty duo."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 pm

”Oo, I’m fine with that name. But whoa whoa whoa there’s no duo here as far as I know.” He laughs, but he thinks about what Monica said.

Is she serious? It’s too early for people to be thinking I’m duos with someone when I’m not.
Back to top Go down
LunaCranio

LunaCranio

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Luna walks into the bedroom.

“I guess I’ll stay in here.” She says as she throws her stuff on the bed and sighs as she sits down next to her bag.

“So what so we think of the House Ambassador?” She asks.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:54 pm

The mighty duo? Well, that could work for Agnes, she was thinking about an alliance with the spyder guy. But when she's about to suggest that, Luna Cranio walks in, the face crack of the century

Week 01 - Introductions Anigif_enhanced-buzz-32233-1359062761-4

What if she proposes an alliance, what should Agnes do? What Agnes should say about the House Ambassador???? It's kind of akward, because Luna is freaking intimidating to her.

"Well, he's definetly not a nerd, totally on the wrong team" Agnes akwardly laughs "but i think he can handle the job pretty well".
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:54 pm

"I think that the House Ambassador is cool but interesting. I haven't spoken to the guy yet, but I'm hoping that I don't go up." Bryan chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 01 - Introductions   Week 01 - Introductions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 01 - Introductions
Page 1 of 1