The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Time To Relax.

Go down 
+2
Harley
Bryan Spyder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 1 - Time To Relax. Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Bryan comes to the hot tub after changing into a more appropriate wear for the hot tub and slowly gets in it.

“Woo!! This is amazing.” He says as he gets completely comfortable in the hot tub.

“Anybody want to join?! The hot tub is nice and hot.”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Harley walks outside towards the hot tub. She knows that it is already hot as hell out here, but at least a Jacuzzi would work wonders on her constantly aching muscles. She takes off her t-shirt to reveal a sports bra and swim shorts. She take notice of Bryan in the hot tub as she slowly brings her foot in.

"I think I might take advantage of that offer. You couldn't be more right." She chuckles loud enough for him to hear.

Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:20 am

Bryan overheard Harley as she comes over and joins him in the hot tub. He is delighted that someone decided to join him in the hot tub.

“Yes! You totally should. It can really relax you.” He chuckles as he adjusts his posture a bit to seem more inviting to Harley.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 am

As soon as Harley got used to the water, she scoots off the edge right into the hot tub. She made sure to give Bryan his space cuz there is no need to get too close and personal. She swings her head back as she feels the heat relax her body.

"Ohhhhh hell yeah. This is exactly what I need."

She then remembers that she was with someone else. No need to be awkward. Strike up a conversation with him It can't be that hard.

"So, Bryan, Right? How has this house been treating you so far? Hope it isn't already too rough on you."

Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 am

Bryan smiles when Harley starts a convo between the two, he feels more at ease now that he’s in the hot tub.

“Yes I am! Bryan Spyder.” Bryan laughs at the mention of his last name. “The House seems cool to me so far. I like the design. How are you liking it? Harley, right?”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 am

Jay suddenly pops into view and lets out an exaggerated gasp (again).

'More houseguests who planned on taking advantage of this hot tub. Clever ones I see.' he winks at them and loses his jacket and jeans to show a quite.... revealing speedo. In no time he enters the hot tub and takes a seat besides the guy he remembered was called Bryan.

'I am not interrupting anything am I?' he gestures at the girl and then at the boy. 'Harley and Bryan right?'

'Also did you guys already find out we only have ONE bathroom in this house? How craaaayzeeeyy is that?'
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 am

As the heat was slowly bringing Harley to a much needed sleep, she then realizes how bad of an idea that would be. Especially since someone was talking to her. Screw the idea of her drowning. Someone was right here! She can't die right now. That is what the challenge was for.

She chuckles when he mentioned his last name. It kinda does sound funny in a silly way. "Hehe, well I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Bryan. For the most part, it's pleasantly surprising for how cool it is to be here. Plus, the kitchen is kickass, so that makes this girl happy." She says as she points to herself.

Her head springs up as soon as she heard a man with what sounds like a Dutch accent. She looks behind to see...more than she should have already. Not exactly what she expected from any of the guys here, so at least he isn't restricting himself to gender stereotypes...how politically correct of her to think...ew.

"Harley is the name. There is nothing to worry about, dude. The more the merrier, Jay right?"

He instantly grabbed her attention at the mention of there only being one bathroom.

"YESSSS!!! How could they do that to sixteen people. I either blame the architects who built the house or the producers for not doing anything about it. Either way, someone is being a cruel bastard."

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 am

'Jay is the name indeed!' he makes the 'rock on' hand gesture. He smiles at Harley and relaxes.

'Sixteen people, one huge bathroom. They should write a book about that.' he laughs, but then sits up straight looking anxious. 'Like... I hope no one will take advantage of the situation to be a creeper or anything....'

But he quickly loses the tense posture and waves it off. 'Nah, probably not. And we can't complain with a hot tub and a pool out here.'
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Harley really likes the relaxed vibe that Jay sends off. It's a nice change from some of the crazy people in this house...not to name anyone. But she is clearly too obsessed with being the center of attention.

She straightens her back as she hears what he said about the bathroom being a good spot for creeps. That is...the last thing she needs in her life. But, she shakes the thought out of her head. She puts on a chill looking smile.

"Hmmm, seems like an easy spot to take a peek at someone. But hopefully, that won't be the case. You have my word on that." She makes a sailors promise. Even though she knows absolutely about sailing.

Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Bryan felt at ease as he sat up a bit so he didn’t get sleepy.

“I know, right? Seems so surreal to be here. And how is the kitchen? Haven’t really explored it yet!” Bryan smirks. “You know, I know a few recipes, so I can’t wait to throw down in the kitchen!”

Bryan then notices a guy with long hair come and join them in the hot tub. He was only slightly taken aback from his swimwear, but he welcomed the guy into the hot tub as he sat next to him.

“Yes, I am he.” Bryan says. “You are Jay, correct? Also yeah the one bathroom thing is interesting to say the least, but I’ve checked it it already before I came out here. Doesn’t seem that bad.”

“Also, I’d really hope no one would try to be creepy in here, I’m just about good vibes and having fun you know?” Bryan relaxes a bit again. “The last thing we need is to watch our backs from creeps.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:14 pm

A bit embarrassed in the swimsuit that her mom packed for it. It was a pink and blue Overwatch bikini with an angry bunny in the cleavage area that a relative got her for her birthday. She never wore it because it was too reveling but now if she wants to join people and socialize, she kind of has to.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. Swimsuit_by_creative_horizons-dc6g4bs

Hesitantly, she walks out to the hot tub with her hair undone to approach her fellow house guests with a warm yet awkward smile.

"Um, hey guys. Is there room for one more person?"

Last edited by Natalie on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Jay notices another girl entering the scene.

'Hey girl! Hop right in, there's plenty of room Nat.' he secretly peeks at her swimwear and smiles. She looks cute in that and I bet she doesn't even realize it. he scoots over to make room for her. Once everyone sits down, it is quiet for a while. Until-

'HEY' he says loudly, all of a sudden.

'We are all chilling in the hot tub... And we're all from different cliques.' he bursts into laughter. 'Oh how wonderful is that! I'm no fan of stereotyping people but we're proving that those labels mean nothing! This will be a wonderful season, I feel it.'
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Bryan smiles and decided to joke with her.

“Nah, we’re all full now.” Bryan says with a straight face for a second. “I’m kidding, welcome! There’s always space in the hot tub!”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Bryan laughs at the realization Jay brings to him.

“That is beautiful! That says a lot right there. All on different teams and all come to this hot tub. And that we have great taste to come to the hot tub” He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm

She hears what Bryan said and was disappointed for a second. But much to her relief, he was just mess with her. As she enters the hot tub next to Jay, the temperature of the water caused her to jump a little bit. The last time she was in a Jacuzzi was...never. She sat next to Jay and...was he only wearing a speedo? Don't look, don't look, don't look! He can't think you are a pervert this early in the game.

"Aww you guys are too nice! Thank you."

Suddenly, Jay starts to yell and it was dangerously close to her ear, she jumps in shock. As she rubs her ear, she does think deeply about his statement. That is true! She didn't even see it like that until now.

"Wow, that is very true. It's pretty nice to look past superficial titles like that."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

De'Quan comes out the backdoors, making his way over to the hot tub. "Damn I see some of y'all already beat me here! What's good y'all?" He grinned as he got into the hot tub, sitting beside Harley. "Yeah I thought I'd get in a quick 10-minute soak before my workout. Name's De'Quan, what were all your names again," he asked referring to those that were not Harley."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Natalie sees YET AGAIN another attractive man enter the hot tub. Wait, you need to soak before going to work out? This is news to her. Okay, you got this girl. You can pass off as a normal human being.

"Well um, it's very nice to meet you De'Quan. You seem like a such a cool guy in the living room. Oh,
and my name is Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Bryan sees De’Quan, as he gets in and he admires his energy.”Sup? The names Bryan. Nice to meet you. I came here because I wanted to relax a bit you know?” He smiles as he talks to De’Quan. “I wish we had some music to vibe to!”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:01 am

Harley takes notice of all of the new people. She is really digging the crowd up in here. Especially since she really didn't get the chance to get to know some of them all that well. So, at least being able to chill with them in a hot tub like this is like paradise to her.

Especially the cute girl with glasses in the even cuter bikini. What are with all of these adorable and or hot girls? It's kinda awesome, but she still needs to remember why she is still in the game to begin with. She highly doubts that she would be into girls. In fact, she doesn't know if anyone would be on the same boat as her. But either way, it doesn't mean that she can't play it cool and keep her mind at bay.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. Giphy

"Hey, I know that Bryan is having a good laugh. Please don't take it too seriously, honey. Come on in!"

Not too long after, She notices De'Quan coming in right next to her. She didn't expect to see him so soon after she left the bedroom without saying a word. Maybe she might join him later for his workout to help explain herself. Plus, she needed to stretch her muscles since she hasn't exercised in a while.

"Hey De'Quan, nice to see ya out here. Speaking of going for a work out, would you mind if I joined you? I've been feeling a little stiff lately." She then shifts her attention to Bryan's musical request and remembers that Jay sounded like a musician. So she thought it might help a little. "I think Jay is a music man if he is up for it. If not, it is still cool. It's up to you dude."

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:04 am

Jedd ran to the back area when he heard someone mention 'music' he was in his swimming trunks and had a small radio w/ a Bluetooth stereo.

As he puts it down he starts smiling "We can use this lil radio I brought with me and jam!!!

He starts dancing but was getting too close to the ledge of the pool until he lost footing and fell in.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. Dancing-by-the-pool-fail
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:37 am

"Ayyy that's dope!" Bryan is shook "Whoa dude, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 am

De'Quan listens to Harley as she asks to work out with him. He wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep up with his normal routine. Although, it was probably better to start off lighter since this was their first week after all. "Yeah of course you can, I'll probably start in a li'l while."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Natalie and I appreciate it heh" he playfully smirks at her, somewhat surprised to see someone....of her clique wearing such a revealing swimsuit. Still, it was unique and different, which he liked. He turns over to Bryan. "Sure man I feel ya, that's what's up! Ey, if we could get some beats up in here we could each bust a freestyle," he said with a small chuckle, wondering if anyone would even be up for the challenge.

He was only half joking though as he began to feel his muscles loosen up more, indicating he'd been in there for a good while already. He stretches out a bit as hears someone in the background with the sound of water splashing following after. He turns his head to see Jedd soaking wet. "Eheh, bruh you good!?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:13 am

"Heck yeah!" He says to De'Quan. "Wouldn't mind a fun battle or two." Bryan smirks, but also isn't as serious as he lets out a chuckle of his own.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:35 am

Yup, she couldn't help it now. Her face turned a bright shade of red as De'Quan flashed a smile at her. It was the first time in a while someone grinned at her like that and it was actually pretty flattering. Maybe her mom was right about packing this thing. Bryan chimed in about there being no music and she couldn't agree more. One thing she is going to miss about being in this house is not being able to hear her techno music. But then she was immediately impressed on how De'Quan and Bryan is able to beat box. Hey, any talent can interest her.

"That could be fun! We can judge and see who is the better beat boxer. Are you guys alright with that?"

The sound of splashing water soon engulfed everyone that was outside. Her head turned to see that Jedd fell right into the pool. In panic, thinking that her teammate got hurt, she rushed out of the Jacuzzi to help pull him out.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay Jedd? You're not hurt are you?! How many fingers am I holding up?"
She says as she puts up two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:12 pm

He felt himself being pulled out and heard a few people saying "Are you okay?" He shakes his head and rubs his leg. He looks up to see Natalie over him and asking him the 'how many fingers am i holding up' question.

He smiles "Oh man I think I got a bit too excited and I am doing great I just see 2 for now haha." He sits up and laughs it off "Seriously I am okay...thanks Nata?"

He looks at her up and down "Do...do you play video games cause that Dva outfit is cute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Time To Relax.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next