The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Time To Relax.

Go down 
+2
Harley
Bryan Spyder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:25 pm

"Aight I'll go first but someone's gotta give me a beat though!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Jedd looks at De'Quan and points at his little stereo "Go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 pm

“My man!” De’Quan waits for the sound from the stereo and starts nodding to the beat.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Head-nod

“Aight… I can work with this.” He flashes a grin as he looks over to Bryan first. “Bryan.... he's a cool dude, gotta great attitude and over there, I see NATALIE...but she lookin' kinda sweaty! Jedd’s slippin' on the ground tryna make us turn around with Nat jumpin' all 'round, girl you ain't gotta frown! I’m chillin’ with the crew and it’s gettin kinda litty...spittin rhymes with this stereo, though it’s itty bitty!” He chuckles as he continues to make stuff up on the spot. “Ey, Harley! What’s good….you lookin’ kinda funny,” he teased. “…if you bankin’ on some oreos you bet I got'cha moneyyy- *cough* *cough*..Yeah, this beat’s pretty dope!”

De’Quan was just trying to change the topic with his last remark, realizing the oreo part might strike the wrong chord with Harley, even though he was only joking. He wasn't sure how serious it was but, based off what Trixie said, it seemed like she had some sort of obsession over oreos, but honestly who doesn't? Oreos were one of the few junk foods he actually enjoyed.

Overall, it was really De’Quan’s first time in a long while just dishing out lighthearted jokes and humor for a freestyle. Normally, him and his buds would roast the hell out of each other in their freestyles just to get a good laugh, but he had no reason to go to such lengths with a group of people he barely knew that well.

“Haha, okay who’s goin' next?”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Harley looks over at Natalie and Jedd for moment to see how his condition is. He looks like he is alright. Thank God. So at least no one has to sent to hospise the hospital.

"Thank God you're alright, dude. Now, why don't you two come back over here and chill with us." She says as she swings her head towards the crowd in the hot tub.

As Jedd lays down a sick beat for De'Quan, Harley bobs her head to the sound of the music. She brings her hands up in the air and dances to the tune. By the end of his freestyle rap, she notices that he brought up Oreos. Hmm, the dude must really like them, they can relate. She takes it as a joke and laughs at the statement. But she also sees his uncomfortable expression. Did she do something wrong? Hmm, maybe it's something that they can sort out later.

"Man, you are really good at this whole freestyle rap thing!" She takes a moment to think of something...eh her head hurts. Let's do it. "Would you mind if this girl could have a shot at it?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:49 am

Bryan jams to the beat and De'Quan's rhymes. "Yo, that's sick! I wanna see someone else go first before I do!" Bryan smirks.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:27 am

Jay watches De'Quan dropping a rap out of thin air. He was majorly impressed.
'Although beatboxing and rap is not in my personal repertoire.... That was doopeeee!' he says, raising his voice at the end of the sentence.

'And freestyling it as well you're a natural!' he gives De'Quan a friendly punch in the arm and looks him in the eye. Jay flinches and looks away, face turning red. He shoves his glasses up his nose to hide his embarrasment.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Tenor

- That is ONE good lookin' guy. Hot and talented, what a combination - he thinks. He quickly continues talking

'I definitely won't beat that unless like my guitar is involved.' he laughs nervously.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:59 am

De'Quan laughs a bit and scratches the back of his head. "Haha yeah, I've had some practice. It ain't hard though...just gotta make stuff up on the spot and make 'em rhyme; have fun with it!" He turns over to musician as he punched him in the arm and laughs. "Bet..well you gotta show us what you got sometime!"

His eyes light up as Harley asks to take a shot at it. He had never heard someone with her accent rap before, so this would be interesting for sure. "Heh, go right ahead, a-brr-ch-ch," he does a little bit of beatboxing on his own to go along with the beat from Jedd's stereo.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Bryan is impressed with the raps and he nudges Jay a bit "Well things can always change when it comes to taste~" Bryan smirks and tries to come up with something. "Started out small and without ambition, ended up tall and going on a mission." He starts out. "Growing up I learned of the struggle. Had to do things to through tussles. I always thought life was so beautiful, and I know my love for it is plentiful." Bryan stops as he feels like he's failing a bit. "Haha...sorry it's been a while since I've tried this" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:20 pm

As Bryan started his rap, Harley really started to feel for it. Like, there is something that no one else is seeing behind his positive attitude. But, she listens closely to the words and looks up at Bryan and pats his shoulder.

Harley lets herself get into the beat. She really digs the mix between the beatboxing from De'Quan and the beat from Jedd's stereo. She mentally prepares herself to make a huge idiot out of herself. But it probably won't be the last time.

"Hey...this girl may not have passed any of her classes, but I know when pheromones are up in the air from my people in glasses. My man Jedd has dat girl falling after him. At least you got a cute girl to teach you to swim. Ey. Jay, come show us what kind of game you play. D.Q, If I am banking on Oreos, then I'll be more than help you get the hoes.Bryan, the main man of the hour. There is just one thing I gotta say...It's gonna be okay."

At first, she was having too much fun with this whole rap thing. By the end of it, she gets a little sentimental when it reached Bryan. At that point, she remebered the first part of his rap. How some of the words struck a chord within her. Like, she can kinda relate to it. She finishes it off with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am

De'Quan continues to beatbox as Bryan gets into his freestyle. He starts to add in some ad-libs with each little pause. "Okay! ..a-bh-ch- Whaaat!? ..b-ch-ch- Yeaah! " As Bryan stops, he nods his head in approval. "Naw bruh, that was deep! Good stuff, good stuff." He looked over to Harley, who was still getting herself used to the beat. "Ya got somethin' for us," he teased as he began to beatbox again.

As Harley starts, De'Quan's expression stays neutral for the beginning...that is until she gets to the Natalie part. OH, okay!, he thought to himself, somewhat caught off guard. He continues making beats, raising his brows at the mention of oreos and gasping a bit as she finishes off the rhyme. "...A-brr-ch-ch!" he continues on until she finally ends it with Bryan.

De'Quan is shook.
Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Shocked-will-smith
He was not expecting this much fire from her. He wasn't ready. The water was already hot enough as it was, but shit was getting ready to evaporate!

"AYYYYYY this girl's got BARS, I see you.. I see you!! Damn, you've done this before, haven't you?" He laughs
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:59 am

Jedd sits there listening to Harley's intro and he starts bobbing his heading while turning up the radio a bit more.

He raises a eyebrow and looks at Natalie in the corner of his eyes "Uhh say what?!" But he continued listening to the rest.

"Damn girl!" He was stunned.

Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mp0eeppR8w1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 pm

"Woo! This is so bomb. I love this. And thank you guys." He smirks as he listens to the other more.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:00 am

[Harley nearly wants to bow for all of the positive vibes she is getting from her peers. She would if she even knew how it all came to her suddenly. But she just goes along with it like she knew what the hell she was doing. Though, there is no use in lying. Takes too much thought and effort.

"Nah, I just have been around people who does know how to freestyle. I just kinda picked up on it. I thought you were way better, dude. But I still appreciate it, thanks guys!"

She looks around at everyone else in the hot tub. "Does anyone else have any sick lyrics that they want to throw at us?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:59 pm

"Yeah! I wanna hear more beats besides us!" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Natalie face let out a huge sigh of relief as she hears that Jedd is fine. As she helped him to his feet, she was shocked to hear his comment on her swim suit. He knows about Overwatch? At first when she saw him looking at her up and down, she thought that he was being a massive pervert but it makes her feel so much more at ease that it's because he's into video games too.

"Actually, I love Overwatch and video games. This hehe isn't exactly my outfit of choice but it was really nice to get from a relative. Are you into video games too?"

After hearing the others beat box, she couldn't help but blush at De'Quan and Harley's raps. Was it really that obvious? Does it make her look bad? But then she heard Bryan's and really felt fore the guy.

"Hey, it's okay big guy. You're with friends now."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:31 am

Bryan smiles at what Natalie says, cheering him up a bit. “Awh that’s true, I’m just hoping this will be a great summer y’all!” Bryan says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Time To Relax.   Week 1 - Time To Relax. - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Time To Relax.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2