The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 2 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:18 am

Rae practically danced her way into the Diary Room, shakin' that chubby white ass EVERYWHERE the whole way to the couch.

"GOD. IS. GOOD."

With a thunderous CLAP she clasped her hands in prayer, looking up to the sky. Her eyes sparkled with devotion.

Praise, Hail Satan!
Glory be to Satan the Father of the Earth
and to Lucifer our guiding light
and to Belial who walks between worlds
and to Lilith the queen of the night
As it was in the void of the beginning
Is now, and ever shall be, Satan’s kingdom without End
so it is done.

She crossed herself... Well, a Satanic cross, but the same sentiment applies. She said a quick 'Ave Satanas', and was about to leave before she realized that she still had to vote.

"Oh yea, I vote for Agnes. I have nothing against her or Quintin, and I wish we could've talked more, but," she shrugs, trailing off and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1