The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Ryan walks into the Have-Not room, lucky enough it was just Rae inside. "Hey, Rae" He greets her as he walks inside the room and closes the door behind him. "Can I tell you something, something that has been on my mind for these past few days?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:58 pm

What was this? Daddy Ryan come to speak to her? ALONE? And he wanted to TELL HER SOMETHING?

Oh yes. This was happening. Harley had given her some attention but more attention wouldn't hurt. But if it did, then even better. She liked it. "Oh, go ahead Da--" she clears her throat. "I mean, Ryan. What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) TQ_laS
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:20 pm

"It's something I've been wanting to tell you because your the only person I think I'm closest too in this house that would keep this a secret because I really trust you as a person and like you a lot." he rubs the back of his neck having a hard time spitting it all out.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Rae inches closer to Ryan. "Aww, thank you so much. I really like you a lot too." She flutters her eyelashes once more. "I promise that whatever it is that you want to tell me, it will stay between us."

God, was it happening? Was Rae about to GET SOME from DADDY RYAN of all people?
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 pm

"What I wanted to tell you is that, I have a daughter"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Rae inches even closer as Ryan takes a deep breath and says what he needs to say.
"...I have a daughter."
WAIT WHAT? RECORD SCRATCH. PAUSE. "So... what you wanted to tell me was... that you have a daughter..."

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Giphy

"So you're not trying to smash?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:03 pm

"...Smash? Wait what? No, I'm sorry if It looked like I was leading you on, that's something I wasn't trying to do. But yeah... I have a daughter..."

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Tenor
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Rae paused and stared at Ryan for a second. And then she let out a big: "AWWWWWW!"

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Giphy

Who would've known that Daddy Ryan was an ACTUAL dad? She hugged him tightly and then began to gush. "That's so cute! Thank you for telling me. And I promise, not to tell anyone if that's what you want." She smiles. "You have to tell me all about her!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)   Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Something Important (RP w/ Rae/Ryan)
Page 1 of 1