The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day

Go down 
+3
Clayton
Garfield
Delin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Empty
PostSubject: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Delin putters around the kitchen. He brings out pots and pans, as well as some breakfast foods like baco and supplies to make pancakes.

“Breaskfast is the most important meal of the day!” He exclaims to himself. “And I’ll make sure everyone gets their morning energy in!”

He spends a good amount of time making breakfast. Frying the bacon, mixing the batter for the pancakes, popping open some biscuits. The whole 9.

He yells slightly, in hopes some can hear him. “Hey you guys!! I made some breakfast for those who need it! If ya don’t get some, well, I might just have tah force ya! It’s the most important meal of the day dontcha know?”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Garfield shuffles around as he sniffs the air "oooh sweet baby of Thor is that" he makes his voice deeper "flapjacks and eggs?" He drools a bit and takes a seat "just waiting on my water to boil for mah teaaaa."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm

”Why yes it is, kiddo!” He chuckles deeply. “Gotta start your day off right!”

He shuffles his eggs around the pan.

“I’m not sure if we were properly introduced yet, but the name’s Delin! And yours?”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 pm

He smacks his lips at the smell of it "mmm I used to cook at a diner so my nose sense is a expert at breakfast."

He nods "well hi I am Garfield...yes again like the cat though I'm sure parents didn't intend to name me after the cat...I hope.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:21 pm

”Well, the name correlates with the cat so it would be an impulse thought.” He says. He places some eggs on the plate, alongside 3 pancakes. “You want any of this?” He swirls his spatula around the variety of foods
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:42 am

Clayton heard the announcement for breakfast and bounded out of bed and swiftly made his way to the kitchen.

"Did I hear someone offer breakfast? I'm hungrier than a horse on a sunday!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:42 am

Delin blinks. Unsure of why a horse is that hungry on a sunday. He shakes his head slightly

“Uh.. yeah! I got a lot of food goin’ on if you want some, bud! The names Delin by the way, since we haven’t properly introduced each other yet.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Here's Martin. The smell of food is everywhere when you are hungry so he quickly opened the fridge, took out the chicken and started cutting. Before cutting the guy put the pan on the gas and wait until it warms up. "Hey, everyone, will someone eat a delicious chicken fillet from camp "Lighthouse"?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:42 pm

The girl followed the guy, so she was not visible until the last moment. If one of the participants was in the kitchen, she smiled at them. Sitting at the table, she began to observe Martin and his actions.

"Thank you, I'm not hungry"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Then there was silence. Martin looked at Aurora and laughed out loud."Jesus, this is a super mega stupid situation," threw a few pieces into the pan and then poured the seasoning on the chicken, "By the way, what kind of food do you like? I love meat," he kissed a piece of fillet.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 pm

"Jesus, I do not eat meat. I prefer to get protein from vegetable products. I love fresh fruits. Celery especially," said and licked her lips.
"But I usually eat something like a vegetable stew, flakes with soy milk and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Delin awkwardly smiled at the two new faces. "Good morning, new faces! The name is Delin! I was just cookin' up some foods for the morning so everyone can get their energy in for the day! You're more than welcome to have some!" he states, again, swirling his spatula around the variety of foods to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 am

Delin wrote:
Delin blinks. Unsure of why a horse is that hungry on a sunday. He shakes his head slightly

“Uh.. yeah! I got a lot of food goin’ on if you want some, bud! The names Delin by the way, since we haven’t properly introduced each other yet.

"It's mighty fine to meet you Delin!" Clayton inhaled the pancakes and eggs Delin had made and patted his mustache with his napkin. "Tell me about yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:04 am

He blinks. It seemed like a vaccum as he inhaled his food. Huh.

”Well, kinda plain life I got goin’ on. I own a local pub in my home town. I’ve had it for about 5ish years? Great work, people love the atmosphere. Started all that off from my degree in business marketing and working for a bar for a decent amount of time during and after college!” He waves his spatula around a bit as he talks.

“What about you? Must got somethin’ neat goin’ on in your life!”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm

After yesterday's situation with Sam and Carmen, the guy was uncomfortable, he knew both sides were lying, but he was definitely going to talk to Sam. But first he needs to eat delicious food. He took the cereal, put it in a bowl, poured the milk, added the protein drink, and sat down at the big table. "Well, Bon appetit, Martin."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Nevea enter in the kitchen because she wants to eat something delicious and saw Martin a little bit worried about something,incomfortable?She decided to go at him and ask him what is happening with him.
"Hey,Martin,are you ok?" While asking,she puted her hand on his shoulder friendly.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Garfield was just quietly eating his pancakes & eggs while everyone was talking around him "Delin my man these are scrumptious and you know I love me hotcakes." He takes a sip of his orange juice and wipes his mouth "gotta make sure no food or drink gets stuck in the facial."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Carmen walks not the kitchen and whips up some avocado toast for herself (because she's gotta eat bougie every once in a while). She sees Martin and never sitting at the table, so she sits right next to Nevea. "Hey guys." she greeted them cheerfully. She realized Martin was not looking his best. "Martin, you good bro?" She kinda felt bad about what happened yesterday in the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 pm

It was nice to see that someone in this house was worried about him, because today he slept with the thoughts that the whole house wants to kick him out, although he just loves to give people good. "Well... So itself, perhaps, in this house I have appeared new rivals, and after all it is a timely the third day just"

Then Martin noticed another red-haired guy besides him. He looked healthy and the bodybuilder was happy about it. "Hey, buddy, the last time I saw you in the training room, you weren't feeling so good. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:12 pm

”Hahaha! Thanks Garfield, you really know how to compliment a guy, dontcha?” He chuckles again, sliding some pancakes onto his own plate.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Nevea saw Carmen sits next to her and she waves at her.
"-Hey Carmen,how are you girl?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Carmen wrote:
Carmen walks not the kitchen and whips up some avocado toast for herself (because she's gotta eat bougie every once in a while). She sees Martin and never sitting at the table, so she sits right next to Nevea. "Hey guys." she greeted them cheerfully. She realized Martin was not looking his best. "Martin, you good bro?" She kinda felt bad about what happened yesterday in the storage room.

He looked at the lady and saw her face... I don't know, I thought she was in the same mood. Oh, she's probably not okay either. - Yeah, it's okay, I guess. You want cereal?"he offered the lady Breakfast, maybe she would also be better
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:19 pm

"I'm good, Nevea!" She heard what Martin was saying. "Martin, you don't have any rivals in the house, there was just a poor choice of words and actions on both out parts and I'm really sorry about it. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings at all."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Nevea listened to what Martin said about his worried mood. So she asked him slowly at his ear.

"-Oh my god,Martin,I'm a little bit surprised that happened to you,not in a good way of course,but...i wasn't there when people were againist you,if you can talk about this more to make me understand,it will be good as possible,I don't want you to feel like that,you are a nice guy who is a positive in every situation,you can try to talk with these people or you can simple ignore them if they don't even want to talk with you.If that happens again,i will personally try to fix it.But firstly you can tell me about it a little bit.Okay?" Nevea glanced at Martin and hugged him,just to make him to relax a little bit.

"I know this is day 3,but there will start drama and conflicts,that's the way the games go,in every TV Show we see that type of drama,you can try fix is,as i said before,or just ignore the persons who dont make you to feel ok." Nevea complained.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Nevea saw people had a little conflict,that's what she feels.
"-I'm happy you are good,Carmen. If you want,we can talk more in the future,at a coffee or something like this,I wanna talk with you.Because you seem to be very nice and i want to have time to talk with people that I like,maybe I will be out and i will never have a chance to talk with you,you know." Nevea said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day Clock10

Back to top Go down

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next