The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day

Go down 
+3
Clayton
Garfield
Delin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

"Oh yeah, I spend my whole life learning from my mistakes, especially I feel bad that I didn't complete high school," he decided to continue the story of his life, "I left school and left my mom because they didn't like the fact that I'm in the gym all the time. So I left from everywhere and decided to give myself completely to a beautiful body, and then I found an ad about the camp and decided to go there as a counselor. And now I work there all the time and love my job."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Nevea did a surprised face and she was like:
"Wow,that's an interesting story where you learnt some lessons!I am so happy you love your job,it's amazing when you make your job with pleasure,not being forced to do it.As I do,I do my 'job' writing books and donate a few moneys that I got from books to childs who have cancer,I love helping childs with problems." Nevea hugs Martin because she feels he needs some hugs,even she usually don't do it with everyone.

Last edited by Nevea on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:12 pm

Martin just accepted her hug, but he thought there was nothing he could do about it, so Yes. "Don't worry, I feel great, I think you should love your job, because if you don't love it, then why are you even there?"took one last SIP of coffee, then said,' Sorry, can we stop hugging? I want to wash the mugs."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

"That's true,but I saw people who are just like 'Oh...I go to the job again,ugh!' and that's crazy because you worl somewhere you don't like to do it." Nevea said. "And yes,we can stop hugging,lol,but I usually don't do that,I don't know what happens to me there,I think that competition started to make me a little bit more optimistic" Nevea sips her last cup of coffee and go to the bathroom saying : "I go to the bathroom,Martin,see you soon.!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MOST Important Meal Of The Day   The MOST Important Meal Of The Day - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The MOST Important Meal Of The Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3