The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction

Go down 
+6
Harley
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
Jay
De'Quan
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 am

READ FULL POST!!!!
Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I just have a few questions for some of you...

Jamila, congratulations on your first competition win this season. Well, I mean, technically the viewers GAVE it to you, but whatever. How did it feel to win (the hearts of the viewers) and how do you feel knowing who of your previous teammates are on the block this week?

Jedd and Natalie, this week you two Nerds found yourselves on the block together, against Trixie, a Popular. Do you think the reason you were targeted was because of the entire Nerds Clique still being in the game? Or do you think your VERY obvious friendship, romance, whatever it is, was the reason for your target?

De'Quan and Jay, you two were a pair in this weeks second HA competition. How did you two come to the conclusion that De'Quan would be the HA and Jay would be immune? Were they any disagreements on targets? And do you think winning during a DOUBLE eviction puts a target on your back?

Jedd, Natalie and Trixie. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to SAVE (keep in the game). The two people with the least amount of votes to save will go home. De'Quan, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to SAVE between Jedd, Trixie and Natalie. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 am

De'Quan's eyes widen a bit at Val's questions to him and Jay. He knew there had been some tension between him and Jay but at this point he just had to clear the air about it.

"Alright lemme tell y'all what went down. I suggested that I should be HA based off the amount of points I scored in the first round. I told Jay that I was willin to make him a deal and what he had requested was for Jamila and Natalie to not go up on the block. As you can see, Natalie ended up on the block anyways. But here's the thing...

He takes a deep breath and looks around the room until his eyes rest on Jay, then Natalie. "When I give my word to someone, I normally stick to it no matter what. Long story short, I was initially gonna put Natalie on the block, so I'ma be real with you when I say I completely forgot you'd even mentioned her name after that brief discussion we had. Like Ryan said, she's a sweet girl and all, but as far as impressions...she's left little to none to me at least." He shrugs.

"So Jay, I own up to the fact that I broke half of our deal... but you already know this is a social game, ya feel me? The fact that I couldn't even remember Natalie's name comin out yo mouth says a lot on who she's connectin with. Sorry Natalie, but best of luck to you I guess."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:43 am

Jay looks from Val to De'Quan and raises an eyebrow. He has his arms crossed and decides to listen first, talk later.

'Oh... You forgot?' he asks questioningly and tilts his head. De'Quan continues his explanation. Jay simply listens and nods every now and then. His eye subtly twitches as De'Quan mentions Natalie not making any impressions. Well did you take the time to get to know her? Extrovert versus introvert... he thinks. Nonetheless, when De'Quan finishes Jay lets out a sigh and gives him a weak smile.

'It's okay... We'll talk this over later. Make sure no harm's done, 'right? None of us want tension around the house.' he says and lightly nods.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Jamila folds her hands in her lap and smiles while tilting her head "It's nice to know that I won the heart of the viewers as you said it. And I feel content to be blatantly honest. Ratalie played a weak game by playing victim. Jeff is guilty by association unfortnately. They shouldn't have expected me to owe them anything since we're no longer teammates and I never saw them as teammates to begin with since they always fought with Quintin and me. Plus they have a showmance for a lack of better words so if one of them stays, the other will try to get revenge and send De'Quan, Jay and people that voted for them to go home. So yeah I am perfectly fine with them being on the block. It is a game at the end of the day and I know they would come for me the first chance they got."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Jedd rolls his eyes "It really doesn't bother me because I knew we were going to be up on the block simply because people don't like my enthusiasm or just don't care but I can tell Natalie is trying her best to grow out of her shell & Trixie is a fun girl to be around."

He looks at Jamila "I'm not mad at you at all it's just a game but you're wrong about how I felt towards you and Quintin...I never hated you guys but eh."

He rubs his chin. Why does everyone keep saying a showmance??
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:03 pm

The more De'Quan went on about his weak reason for putting Jedd and Natalie up on the block...the more she wanted to punch him right in the jaw. Not only did he put up two of her friends at the same time, but he also sneaked his way around Jay with his shady decision. If the whole prank thing didn't make her dislike him...this made her hate him. But there is no way in Hell that he is going to know that. Not to mention...why would he even want to put Trixie on the block at all? He clearly stated to Harley that she was one of his 'main girls' in the house. Now doesn't that sound like even more shadier shit? If he would do that to Trixie...what makes her so sure that he wouldn't do the same thing to Harley?

Harley rolls her eyes at the lenthy and harsh statement Jamila made. Man, this girl needs to lighten up or get the that stripper pole out of her ass. Either way, she just ignores her as she goes up to Jedd and Natalie and wraps her arms around their shoulders as if she was putting them in a head lock. As much as she would hate to see them go, at the very least she could try to lift their spirits up a bit. "Hey, if things don't turn out well here, there is always meeting up or talking through the phone. So don't worry guys."

Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

"Well I have some things to say to y'all." Trixie stood up and pulled her pants up as she prepared for another broadway worth play.

"As Jamilla said, if you save any of the people nominated who isn't me, they are probably gonna come for you... De'Quan, becuase you were the reason their alliance/showmance partner was evicted. But if you guys save me, I can assure you that I will not seek revenge, simply because I'm here for the same reason as you all are. The money. And I want to become an independent woman and help my mother build her dream boutique..."

She was getting emotional. Tears were starting to fall over her face.

"And I don't want you to feel guilty over who goes home, because that's the game, you don't have to apologize for any of your actions boo."

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Tenor

"And even tho I ship you Natasha and Jeff, you should vote for me to stay because, let's be real, I suck at challenges AND strategy, so why keep the smart people around? Just get rid of 'em."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 pm

"Houseguests, the votes are in." She looked at the three nominees intently. "With zero votes to save and the first evictee of the night and first member of the jury is... Jedd. You have been evicted from The Mad House."

She then looks over to Trixie and Natalie. "Ladies, only one vote separated the two of you, but the house has voted. The second evictee and second member of the jury is... Natalie. That means Trixie, you are safe.

Jedd and Natalie, please take a moment to say your goodbyes and exit The Mad House." She watched and observed the reactions of the contestants.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:14 pm

As she heard the results of the votes, Natalie feels like she should be disappointed in this...but she's not. If she's going to leave with anyone, she was happy that it was Jedd. He was a really good...friend? God, what is their relationship? But...she didn't forget what Jamila said about her with the POP nominations. Something inside her just broke. She was playing the victim? Well it sure as hell worked out for Morgan in season 2.

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Giphy

If she's gonna play the bullshit game, she's gonna have to put her in her place. She's leaving the house anyways so might as well make it count.

"Wow, I didn't know that going to bed because I was tired was giving you an attitude. And I'm sorry that I didn't want to give all of my trust into De'Quan on the first week just so you could just use him for a vote to save you. Opps, I hope the rest of the house didn't hear that. And what? I cried once because I felt bad for Monica? You know for a valedictorian you sure don't know what a heart is. And I'm sure that you never talked crap about me. Ever. In the four weeks we've been here. And I tried to get us get back together and act civil but you are the one that wanted to keep that over my head. So I tried, what did you do? And woah there, I didn't even know what religion you were so don't even try to play that card on me. You're doing that to yourself. So, all I want to say is bye C***mila."

After letting all of that off of her chest, she felt so fucking great. She goes over to Jay, Harley and Rae and gave them all a big hug. Out of all of this she is glad that she was able to make such awesome friends. Because of Rae and Harley, she was able to find a bit more value in herself. Jay is one heck a singer and...wait...one of the people he said to save was her? Wow, even the attempt to save her was enough to pull at her heartstrings. He truly is a VIP. She also hopes that Harley didn't mind her...borrowing a couple of the outfits that she didn't want anymore. What? Harley said that she didn't like them.

"Well, it was great while it lasted. But I hope see you guys in the final three."

She even went over to C.C. to give them a warm smile.

"I know that we didn't talk much but I wish I did and I want to wish you good luck too."

Lastly, she went over to Quintin and gave him the same smile.

"We may of had our disagreement the first week but I really do want to thank you for at least trying to let it go. It's a really cool thing of you to do.'

With all of that said, she gathered up all of her belongings and headed towards to the door where Jedd was already waiting there. At least she was leaving with a good...dammit what could she call him? Ugh, crush for now.

"Ready to go fellow loser?" She giggled as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 pm

A close vote? Yo, who flipped? he thought to himself. The tension between Natalie and Jamila was amusing, thank god he listened to his gut and kept his two cents out of the interaction or Natalie would have exposed him as well. "Natalie, you're annoying but I will admit I'm going to miss hashing out with you while batting my head with a bat. -laughs- Am I the only one who moved on from this week 1 incident?!?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:07 pm

De'Quan couldn't care less about Natalie leaving. He barely knew the girl! But after hearing her speech, nice girl definitely seemed like an understatement. "Oh I take back what I said about her...," he mutters under his breath. He gets up and gives Trixie a hug at least, whispering into her ear. "I know you probably hate me rn, but come on up whenever you feel like talkin."

He then went over to Jamila's side as some were waving Natalie and Jedd out the door. "Ey, I like the way you handled yourself there. If she gonna call you a c*nt on live TV like that, she ain't classy at all." Overall, De'Quan was just satisfied that he got his two targets out, but he'd also noticed the faulty vote which got him curious a bit. But for now, he just went upstairs to get in a quick shower before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction 5ef864nagypx
Jamila rolls her eyes "Natalie, you can't act all tough just cause you're leaving, that again shows what I said, playing the victim. You left because we told you that you repeated what I said but you got mad and went to bed and you're still not understanding what i said! I said he would be good to align with not the ONLY person we should align with. So you trying to throw me under the bus isn t working. You didn't try to rekindle things since you just cooked breakfast, that's it. I never said I didn't talk crap. I literally said that you would vote me home if you had the chance too. Also how did you not know my religion when I came in wearing my hijab? But anyway your logic is flawed and you made yourself look worse. Calling me a cunt? How mature. Just what I would expect from a girl like you. Maybe clean out your ears in the jury house so you can stop misinterpreting the things people say.

She gives a long sigh and looks at De'Quan "Thank you, I really appreciate it. It's been hard to not just tell at her."

Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm

•Confessional•
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:28 pm

C.C. hadn't talked to Natalie very much, so he was surprised by the hug. After flopping about like a beached whale for a moment, he accepted it, as awkward as it was. "Uh... thanks," he muttered, turning red once again. Why did physical contact always do this to him?

What happened next, though, completely snatched his wig and set it on fire. C.C. scrambled for his camera (which he fortunately had on him - he had developed a habit of not carrying it around as much) and fumbled with it until it turned on. He was practically bald!! What the hell was this?? "Yo- wait, what? Back up. Back uuuuuup," He proclaimed, eyeing the rest of the group. "The hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Jamila sighs and looks over at C.C. "You saw a display of immature behavior. A little girl trying to stand up for herself to compensate for her strategy that stunk. It figured that she'd do it as she's leaving since I can't do anything about it And because she wanted to paint a target on her back but made herself look ignorant in the process. Plus calling me a cunt? I don't have the time to deal with a middle schooler"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Jay was still saying his goodbyes to Natalie when the FIGHT began. Shook by Jamila's harsh judgment he looks at her from a distance

Did that really just happen? Jamila told him about overthinking things but overreacting much? He though that that was his thing? She went BITCH mode on Natalie... Nat wasn't saying the nicest stuff either... But she likely has a reason for that. Jamila though. He is shoooooook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction
Page 1 of 1