The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Double Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4 - Double Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Double Eviction   Week 4 - Double Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 am

"First of all, I'd just like to know why that French Fry was giving me attitude at the POP Ceremony AND just now at the eviction. Girl, you weren't slick. Why even defend Natalie that much, hmm?"

Week 4 - Double Eviction Giphy

She throws her hair over her shoulder and continues. "Anyways, my vote should be obvious. I would never want to save Dorthy and her lapdog Toto anyways. What's she even good for? Saving California from the drought with her tears?" She rolls her eyes.

Week 4 - Double Eviction 200_d

"It's time for Dorthy to go home. I vote to save Trixie. Bye Ratalie! Bye Jedd!"
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Double Eviction
Page 1 of 1