The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 am

Rae sat in the diary room chair nervous as all hell. "Oh my god... I'm screwed. On one hand, I have The Breakfast Bitches alliance with Natalie, Jay, Jedd and Harley... and on the other hand I have The Chop Shop alliance with De'Quan, (literal) Daddy Ryan, Jamila, C.C. and Quintin...

And they're targeting each other. During this double eviction. UGH! It didn't make it easier after the POP Ceremony because I might've still been able to protect Harley and Jay for at least a week from The Chop Shop... but then Harley defended Natalie from Jamila and probably put a target on her back... maybe even on mine if people find out we're super close!"

She sighs heavily. "If I vote to save Natalie, then The Chop Shop will know that I voted against them. And if I vote to save Trixie, then The Breakfast Bitches will know that I voted against them."

She tugs on her ponytails in frustration. "This is fine. Everything's fine. Except not really. Ugh..." She takes a deep breath. "...I vote to save Natalie."
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction
Page 1 of 1