The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Empty
PostSubject: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 12:17 am

Val stands before a screen that shows both Jamila and Rae sitting in their chairs waiting for the results to be read. "Jamila, Rae. The time has now come to announce the winner of The Mad House 4. One of you ladies will be walking away with One. Million. Dollars. The other will be leaving with a pat on the back." She chuckles. "The jury has voted...

but this is The Mad House after all. And I have one last twist to throw your way. Jamila and Rae, you will each be able to cancel one jury members vote out. Meaning the number of votes will go from nine votes to seven votes. Choose wisely, ladies. This might be a million dollar decision."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 12:24 am

Jamila's eyes widen. This could be the thing that makes it breaks her win. The decision is not hard for her however even though she has many enemies

"I choose to cancel Harley's vote. She obviously is a vote for Rae because she disliked me and because she had a short fling with Rae. Also I don't believe she deserves the right to vote. So many people auditioned to be on this show and for her to call it quits when she is nominated once is childish and unfair to people who deserve to be on this show but didn't get a chance yet. I consider her a quitter and a bitter person. At least talk to your friends in the house the week youre going home instead of not talking to anybody and staying in your room all that week. For that reason she doesn't even deserve to be on this show. I also do not think someone that calls a woman of color a savage is worthy of having a decision as to whether I win or not. Maybe if you were a better person, I would have more respect for you but I don't"

Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Tenor
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 12:53 am

Rae. Was. SHOOK. SHOOKETH TO THE CORE. The game was practically over. It's finale night... and there's STILL twists being revealed?! ANOTHER ONE?

At this point Rae was almost panicking. Her whole game was about making the right choices as a player and as a person. This was her last opportunity to make the right choice. She listened in as Jamila made her choice on who's vote to block. She was going in hard on Harley. Like damn, girl.

Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Rachel-reilly-season-12-and-13

When it was her turn to make a decision, Rae stood up and cleared her throat. "I think the safest bet for my game... is to cancel Quintin's vote. He and Jamila were each others ride-or-dies all season and I definitely believe that he is a vote for her. I know there's other votes against me, but I think he's who I am most sure cast a vote for her to win." She turns to Jamila and mouths the word 'sorry'.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 1:15 am

Val stands before a screen that shows both Jamila and Rae sitting in their chairs waiting for the results to be read. "Rae, Jamila. I'm about to reveal the jury's votes. The winner will receive $1,000,000 and the runner-up will receive... nothing. What, you think we have money here in this studio?" She scoffs. "As if."

She continues. "I will pull the keys from the box revealing who each juror voted for. You will need at least FOUR votes to be crowned the WINNER of The Mad House 4...

Ryan has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Jay has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Trixie has cast her vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

C.C. has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

De'Quan has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Natalie has cast her vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Jedd has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

...which means...

Click Here to Reveal!:

The audience cheers and roars in excitement as the winner is revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 1:32 am

Jamila frowns for a little but then shrugs, she knew that people would be bitter even if she made way more power moves than Rae and won just as many comps. It's just Mad Best Friend Race after all. She wants to cry knowing that she got so close yet so far because people saw her as mean when she isn't. The game is all about backstabbing, she was just playing the game. Jamila was also confident that she would win but you never know in this game. Maybe she shouldn't have been so vocal about her feelings. Who knows. Either way she is proud with how she played the game and made history in her season, not many people can say that. While she may not have won the money, she sees herself as a winner. She was the first contestant ever to never be nominated, she was a foreign contestant who actually made it to the end which is a first from what she knows, was in an all girls finale which is a first and she broke out of her shell, even if it took a while. All of which are things to be proud of and she knows that she will be remembered for the impact she had on the show. As she said in her speech, this is just a learning experience for her.

Jamila then goes up to Rae and puts her hand out to shake it but then shakes her head "Forget formalities" she then hugs her "Congratulations Rae, you really deserve it. Keep your education system going forward. You'll make a great impact on the art industry with your heart, kindness and passion. It was a pleasure being up against you even if I lost"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Thu May 31, 2018 10:52 am

Rae was honestly still in shock when Jamila came to hug her—even BIGGER shock really. A big part of her felt like she really didn’t deserve to win, but another part was relieved that her fuck ups along the way hadn’t cost her the game. She returned Jamila’s hug, grinning from ear-to-ear. “It’s been an honor... even if we didn’t talk much. You were an amazing competitor—I can’t wait to hear what crazy amazing things you end up doing with your life.” She pulled back for a second, “by the way, I totally need your email or something. We’re keeping in touch.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Jamila smiles "For sure" she goes to the nightstand next to the couch, writes her name and number then hands it to Rae "I look forward to hanging out with you, Rae. But for now, go celebrate your win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...   Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mad House 4 Finale - And The Winner Is...
Page 1 of 1