The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?! Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?!   Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?! Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:05 pm

The blonde sits in front of the camera in pink pajamas. In her hands a package of chips from flax seeds in olive oil. Quite high in calories, but tasty. Aurora looks extremely worried and unhappy.

"Nothing good has happened in the past four weeks. I have a feeling that I am in a terrible fairy tale of the brothers Grim, which was filmed in Hollywood with bad actors. I mean, my friend left the first week. On the second week a member of my Alliance. Then the guy who was protecting me left. And the last time I left home, a man who was a close friend of mine. And now I might get hit because Andre remembers that I voted for him. The universe is Houston, we have a problem! I don't know what to do. I should probably talk to Sergio about the nomination, but I don't have a special relationship with him or any authority in the house. I fell asleep on the last test, even though I had to win for my remaining friends. Of course, there will be another test for the power of the veto. But I'm still very scared. I'm not ready to leave right after the people I care about."

Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?!   Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?! Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:23 pm

The girl again sits in front of the camera and wipes her tears with his hand.

"Okay, it happened."

She squeezes her legs and hugs her knees.

"Probably, on Andre's place it was correct, after all I voted for it last week. But it doesn't make me feel any better. It's a very strange feeling. It's different from the first week. Or rather, I am now very scared, but then I would have come to terms with my departure much easier. If I leave now, I'll miss Donovan's ridiculous jokes, Garfield's support, Aaliyah's small talk, Xavier's style and even arguments and reconciliation with Paula. It's frustrating. It's funny that I told everyone who was in the nomination not to give up and fight for their place here, because all fairy tales have a happy ending. But in the end I give up. I'm a bad counselor"
Back to top Go down

Week 5 - What the hell is going on here?!
Page 1 of 1