The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell

Go down 
+5
Peaches
Andre
J.C.
Narinder
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Val called everyone into the living room to make an announcement. She counts to see how many HouseGuests are in the room. "6... 7... 8... looks like everyone's here. Wow! Congratulations on making it to the half-way mark of the competition everyone. From this moment on, if you're evicted you'll be joining Mark in the jury house."

The HouseGuests begin to cheer, but Val interrupts them. "Tsk, tsk. Not so fast. This is no cause for celebration. At least not for you losers." She chuckles. "The second person chosen for the Deal With the De-Val task failed, and therefore unleashed a plague of some of the most hated Mad House villains onto the house. So stay put, because they should be arriving any min--"

As if on cue, the doorbell rings. The HouseGuests, mouths wide, stare at the door as it opens to reveal...

Try Not To Cry:
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:06 pm

"Damn ass," Naz said serenely, scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:11 pm

J.C. was definitely left a little stunned by the revelation but an obstacle is an obstacle. He walks up to the four returnees. “Yo, what’s up? Nice to meet y’all. I’m J.C. Welcome back to the game.” He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Andre enters the house. "THE KING IS BACK BABY!!!" He smiles when he sees Peaches. "We gonna rule the House again!" He hugs her then turns to J.C. who's in front of them. He looks J.C. up and down.

He ignores him and heads to another area of the house. "I'm gonna get a snack."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Peaches enters right after Andre. ''Hey houseguests!'' She laughs as she looks around to see them all trying to process what's going on. She's wearing a lavender bodycon dress, hoop earings, and white heels. Her hair is short and teased. Her makeup consists of a simple icy look.

Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_inline_o2z0kff2I71qfd3kt_500

She hugs the eight remaining houseguests. ''Looks like half the competition has been wiped away. Congrats, now is when the game actually begins.'' She smirks and looks at one of the cameras then back at the group. Peaches could tell they had been inside for a while. Did the house smell this bad when we were inside? Peaches shakes the weird thought away. ''Well, seems like one of you failed a task. Consider this a punishment, we aren't going easy on you. Specially now that we aren't competing for a million bucks.'' She bats her eyelashes with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:26 pm

"So what are yall here to do exactly?" Narinder ventured. She was curious. She also felt pretty bad for not recognizing any of these people. Maybe watching the show before coming out and playing would've been a good move.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Peaches raises an eyebrow and smiles. ''One of you failed a Val task. It's not my business who it was, so I don't really care about that.'' She twirls a strand of hair with her finger. ''Here's what you guys need to know. We are here to make this week hell for you.'' She pauses for a moment and turns to Andre, Manda and Cam. She looks back at Naz. ''Isn't it obvious?''

Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Giphy

Peaches gives Naz a mean glare. Ah... fresh meat. ''Which reminds me...'' She agressively hands a duffel bag with clothes for the week to Naz. ''You, get me a bed and put my bag over it. I don't care which one it is. Actually, give me yours.'' She smirks.

Last edited by Peaches on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Naz blinked a few times. It'd be a lie to say she wasn't entirely unaware of this type of person, but she did like to think she'd managed to avoid them pretty handily during high school and college. Still, she figured that the best strategy for right now was to just acquiesce.

"K," she shrugged, hoisting the duffel bag over her shoulder and plodding off to her room.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Rico was filled with joy. "J-Jury phase..." He smiles wickedly. "I made it to jury... all the hardships are worth it... I feel... validated." He said. He was muttering to himself, but probably a bit too loud... might've caused some concern to the others.

His head quickly shook as the door opened. Four Mad House Alumni entered... "Aw, come on!" He exclaimed. "A vet twist? C'mon!" He crossed his arms.

He wasn't a big watcher of MH, but he did recognize Peaches and Andre from last season. "Oh, wait... this just got AWESOME!" He exclaimed. He jumped up to shake Andre's hand. "Hey! Andre, yeah? My name's Rico! Gosh, you were so badass on your season!" He exclaimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Cam smirked as he walked in. "Man, the house seems so much bigger than my season." He eyes the current HouseGuests. "Oh, this should be fun. Feels and looks a little bit like I'm back in high school."
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 am

Rita gasps as she brings a hand to her mouth. More villains? Between the harpy, the gremlin and now that witch Lacey too, were there not enough villains around here as is!?!? No, famous players as these four may be, they're villains in plain sight. Better that than a wolf in sheep's clothing. All Rita has to do is not trust anything they say! Too easy!
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Bertrand had a slight smile on his face when the news came that he would be a part of the jury if he was evicted. Of course, this was not his endgame plan, to just hope that you made it to the jury, but it was very nice to see he made it to this phase.

Then... the news came. Four... Mad House villains are now in this house? He watched on as all four of them entered the house... Andre, a cunning mastermind. Cam, a devious man whose looks gave him an advantage. Peaches, a sassy not afraid to let loose girl. And Manda... Manda. Self-explanatory.

If they were there to give this game hell, Bertrand internally hoped it did not mean they were going to be playing the game with the rest of them. The returnees would definitely weasel their way in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell   Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Unleashing the Hounds of Hell
Page 1 of 1