The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Gobi
Andre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Week 10 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Andre calls everyone to the living room and waits for everyone to sit down. ''Houseguests, this is the Power Of Protection ceremony, as the POP holder, it is my duty to choose whether I save one of the two nominees, or discard it.''

He looks at both Ivy and Peaches. Then he gives a quick grin at Gobi. ''I have chosen to... use the Power of Protection on Peaches. She's been my closest ally in this house. We're like family and family sticks together.'' He puts the necklace around her neck. ''Because I have saved one of the nominees Gobi has to name a replacement nominee.''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Gobi sighs internally as Andre saves Peaches. Sh*t.
He stands up. “Well, since the Power of Protection was used, I’m required to nominate someone else for eviction. So... I’m going with Donovan.” He looks to Don, obviously hating this responsibility. He might have nominated Serg if he felt less cruel for nominating Ivy as well. “I mean... I don’t want to choose you, but. Out of everyone left you’re one of the strongest players. No hard feelings,” he says, feeling like a total idiot for how this played out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Peaches takes the necklace and puts it around her neck. She winks at Gobi. "We are not going down easily, but i'm glad atleast now you're ready to play" She sits back down.

Her jaw drops as soon as she watches Donny take a seat on the block. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 pm

He awkwardly rubs his neck. I knew Andre was going to win, he's good!! Also, he saved Peaches so now Gobi has to pick a replacement....his eyes opens and he starts pulling faces "Van..." he whispers to himself. My close friend and the lovely miss Ivy...crap.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 6:09 pm

As soon as Donovan sits in the nomination chair, an alarm goes off. Val pops up on the screen in the living room. “Hello HouseGuests. I have announcement to make. The audience at home has been voting to give one of you the High Roller power. This power allowed its holder to secretly nominate a third nominee... the High Roller has chosen to nominate Aurora.

That’s all for now HouseGuests. Enjoy your punishments from earlier.” She chuckles and the screen goes dark.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Donovan who was fiddling with his thumbs looks up shocked wait why would he choose an ally and not Aurora? Is Gobi who Paula was talking about? he gets up and sits in the seat "Well poop"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - POP Ceremony   Week 10 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1