The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the final three. "Andre. Ivy. Sergio. You've answered the questions of the jury. The time has now come for you to each make your final pleas as to why you should win the game."

Hey guys! This is it. Andre, Ivy and Sergio may post their final speeches to the jury.

Once they've all said their speeches, the 9 members of the jury may send me their vote for who they want to win in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. This voting ceremony is open until 11PM EST.

Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask! GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:46 pm

Andre stands up to deliver his speech. He takes a deep breath and looks at jury members flashing on the screen.

“Well, I made it to the finale. Top 3, baby! I want to start off by saying that I don’t regret anything I did in this game. Nothing at all. I’ve been true to myself all season and it got me to the end.”

He smirks. “I’ve played the most dominant and visible game this season, and no one can deny it. I’ve been House Ambassador 4 times and won the Power of Protection 3 times. That’s more times than anyone else this season! Even in my first House Ambassador win, I won it through the Mad House Auction and took over Sergio’s reign to save my ally Carmen who he nominated and got two people who voted for me the week before on the block.

Speaking of the Auctions, I was the most involved and used it the most to my advantage. Even with the risk of getting punishments, I still bid fearlessly and it paid off. I got the Co-HA Power and later released Annihilation Week, which in turn both got rid of my enemies, Xavier and Paula those weeks.

Actually, everyone who ever made a move against me publically was evicted. Let me list them out for you:

- Delin’s nomination was lucky, but I took the chance when he became a final nominee to evict him.
- Xavier’s eviction was because I took over Sergio’s HA Reign and made Aurora and Xavier the final nominees the two remaining people who voted against me the week before.
- Wanda’s eviction was because I knew that I needed to get rid of either Paula or Wanda after they cut my alliance in half. Me and Peaches had our backs against the wall from then on.
- Paula was evicted because I unleashed Annihilation Week and hindered her from competing in the first challenge that week, which lowered her odds of being safe.
- Aurora was evicted because it was me who won the High Roller power. I took the opportunity to get rid of her because no one would have which made her dangerous. So basically, I single-handedly derailed Gobi’s HA reign too.
- Garfield and Gobi were both evicted under my HA Reign during the triple. I knew Gobi was coming after Peaches and I and Garfield I couldn’t trust after he hurt Peaches.
- And finally, I evicted Donovan after winning the Final HA because I knew that he was a good guy and had a ton of friends in the jury.

That makes 8/17 opponents that I had a hand in evicting this season. That’s impressive, and you can’t deny it. Maybe you’re mad, maybe you’re bitter, but I played the hell out of this game. I’ve been the underdog all season, and today I ask for you to vote for me to represent this season. A crazy and twisted season deserves a winner that was involved. Thank you.” He sits down and waits for the others to say their speeches.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Ivy stands up and prepares to say her speech. “Hello HouseGuests. I’d like to start by saying congratulations to Andre, Sergio and I for making it this far. This is something that no one can take away from us.”

She smiles as she looks over at the jurors. “And to the jury, I believe that I should be crowned the winner of this season because the game I played was slick and precise, neat and wrapped up in a pretty little bow.” She chuckles. “I came into this house as a returning player and this put a target on my back. Whether you knew me or not, you knew that I had played this game before that that made me dangerous. But I found I way to diminish that target with my very specific social game and wound up in the final three.

There were two parts of my game, the social and the physical. I purposely did not win many competitions so I wouldn’t make myself a competition threat. If I was a veteran, had a strong social game AND was a physical threat, I wouldn’t be where I am today. With the single competition that I DID win, I chose to target someone who I viewed as a nonentity in the House because I wanted to keep the target off my back. That’s why I chose to keep Paula over Clayton. Keeping her in the house would allow the war between Peaches and Paula to go on a little longer and thus keep the target off of me and Sergio.

As for my social game, I knew I had to work various angles to keep myself safe. I played it so that I was close enough with people so that they would keep me safe, but not close enough to where I owed them anything. And the people that I was closest to made it the furthest. Do you think that’s a coincidence? I worked hard to push the people I felt closest to together.

I had Peaches with a connection to Andre on one side, Sergio with a connection to Aurora and Donovan with a connection Garfield. I actually had my own bond with Garfield as well. He’s a fan,” she smiles.

“So yes, my social game was my main power to make it this far and it worked really well for both Sergio and I. Even though we were an item, our two separate games allowed us both to make it this far. Neither of us had a vote cast against us all season and I’m proud of that for myself as a veteran and mother who was in a showmance this season. Those three categories are usually huge targets in these type of shows, yet I prevailed and made it to the final.

I know some of you might be thinking that Sergio and I’s game might be too intertwined. But where our game differed is that I didn’t need him to win competitions for me. I had Donovan and Andre for that when he didn’t. But he needed me to connect him to Peaches and Andre, or else he would’ve been at the bottom of his alliance with Garfield, Gobi and Donovan. Probably even Sam would’ve lasted longer than him if he stuck with just them. That’s where I think our games differ. Connections.

So today I ask you for your vote for me to win. I played with my heart and my head, and worked my hardest to make it to the end for not just my son to have a better life, but to prove to myself that I could do it. Because I know that I’m deserving of this title. Thank you, I love you all.” She smiles and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Sergio stands up and crosses his arms. This is his moment of truth~

"I am truly honored to have made the top 3 and incredibly grateful to everyone. After all, this show is a group effort to say the least. We were all tied together and this could've been anybody's time to shine. But right now I do believe I deserve to win this season."

"I know that I might seem sketchy due to certain things that have been revealed about my past, but none of you know the person I used to be & you should be glad you don't. That person would not have made it this far. He would've been gone week 1. This game truly reflects how much I've changed & despite that not being apparent to any of you, I couldn't be happier."

"Throughout the game I was always focused, even when I was feeling homesick or overwhelmed. I formed a strong alliance from the get-go that nobody managed to detect. I didn't wish to go above and beyond the first weeks to keep my place, as proven by several players - when you get too involved you become a target. I kept a low profile at first and nobody suspected a thing."

"You might think Ivy wears the pants in this relationship, but how many times did she win HA? Purposefully not winning competitions is a cheap tactic & not something to gloat about. I won three times to ensure my stay by myself and for myself."

"I made plenty of connections. People had my back without me even having to ask in advance. Why? Because I always returned the favor. I switched Donovan with Garfield during the teams game not only to ensure Ivy's safety, but Gobi and Garfield's as well. I was loyal to Donovan until the very end when I evicted Peaches. I befriended Aurora when she was at her lowest. I went after Sam for Peaches when she opened up to me. Yes, Ivy helped pull a few strings with Andre, but that choice was mine from the start."
"While Ivy had a strong social game, it would've been nothing without my contribution. I vouched for her when she was a target for being a vet. I was a shoulder to cry on when her emotions got the best of her. She would've been gone had I not used that power card properly. I don't think she realizes how big of a push I gave her week after week. That's fine, though. If she wins the prize I do not expect her to share anything with me. Helping her was never about my own benefits. I did it because I knew how much this meant to her & I wanted her to be sitting here in this very moment. You may call me a love-sick fool, but life's too short to over-analyze something like this."

"With all of that being said, it's crystal clear I want this more than anything. I sacrificed a lot to be here. Not just on the show, but also in general...to be a reformed criminal. I was the oldest competitor this season and stayed til the very end & if that's not inspirational for all you jaded middle aged folks out there I don't know what will convince you to try out for this crazy ride. Thank you everyone for this opportunity & no matter what happens I love you all. Rock on!" He does the 'rock on' hand sign with a big grin on his face and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 6 Finale - Final Speeches
Page 1 of 1