The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Empty
PostSubject: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Lacey is seen doing crunches in the sitting room. Normally she'd consider doing them in the gym area, but after the recent fiasco with Devika getting hit with rocks she decided to stay clear for a while.

"45...46...47..."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

It'd been a REALLY weird evening, and for Naz a weird evening invariably translated into a weird morning.

The events of yesterday had been swirling around in her head, and when Naz was thinking hard about something, she didn't get a wink of sleep that night. She hoped Lacey hadn't been bothered by her relentless insomnia--her bedmate was one of the people she really tolerated in this house, and scaring her off was the last thing she wanted.

A disheveled Narinder, clothes strewn on haphazardly and a plastic nametag reading NARINDER: HERE TO HELP stuck in her hair, staggered into the sitting room and plunked herself down on a couch, grunting something that was probably meant to be "good morning" but came out more like "gnu murmood."

Naz is clearly restless--she keeps switching positions and faintly groaning.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Lacey looks up to see Narinder who's about to merge with the couch and stops doing her exercises. She wipes her forehead sweat off and sits next to her tired roomie.
"Wow Naz, you look like death took a massive dump on you. Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:32 pm

"Oh. Uh. Maybe?"

Naz rights herself and looks at Lacey with concern.

"Listen, I di'nt like...keep y'up last night or nothing? I was playin' through some junk in my head and it got existential 'n whatnot. Pretty sure I started speaking in tongues at one point, so uh. Sorry bout that. Shoulda warned you."

She stretches and yawns. Has this woman got a moment of actual rest since arriving here?

"But yeah, I'm aight." She is not all right. Her eye bags have eye bags. "Just...shit on my mind, y'know how it is."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 pm

"Oh, I thought I imagined hearing some voices. I was pretty knocked out after that pool party, so it's no biggie!" She gave Narinder a reassuring smile. "And uhh hey, I don't mean to pry or anything, but if you need to vent about the stuff on your mind I'm always willing to listen? This is a weird awkward flex, but I recently became a better listener thanks to my girlfriend, Virginia. She's got a lot of trauma that I help her cope with." She pauses. "OH! Not saying you have to open up about anything traumatic to me! I only mean that you can trust me with whatever. I know when to hit pause on the competition."
Lacey got worried she sounded too invasive. In reality she's still figuring out how to talk to people about life issues or anything that bothers them, since she tends to generally be a carefree & impulsive person.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Naz considers this for a few moments. It would honestly be really nice to have someone to confide in about the weird emotional shit she just got thrown ass backwards into yesterday evening, and as she was probably just minutes away from resigning herself to talking to Mark of all people about it, this was a no-brainer.

Plus, she'd mentioned a girlfriend. Us sapphic ladies gotta watch out for one another.

"Thanks, dude. I'll take you up on that. For sure. It's just. Man, I dunno. Lemme start from the beginning and junk.

So I guess you prob'ly saw Jamie putting the flirts on me and shit last evening. I wasn't against it or nothin but I don't really know how to react to the whole thing, ya dig? It was just totally unexpected since I've been too busy to be like. Hit on hit on. In forever.

And here's the kicker, I sorta gathered that I'm...somethin' new for her. That is. Girls. Are new. Which like...how do I put this...

It-" She gestures outward with her hands, indicating a small thing growing bigger. "The risks of screwin' up and junk. Are more."

Naz sighs and leans back. It feels good to tell someone about this.

"Not t'mention she was putting the moves on JC and whatnot like...five minutes before that. So yeah. Shit's wack.

Sorry if that was too much."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Lacey leans back and stares at the ceiling for a bit, wondering how to best articulate herself.
"Well, Jaime seems cute. I personally wouldn't go for her type, but she's undeniably pretty. However, if she's a closet case of sorts...in my personal opinion I think it's the wrong time and place to experiment without it seeming orchestrated for views, you know?" She puts her finger against her chin & raises an eyebrow. "Plus, if she's also interested in JC, you don't wanna get yourself in a love triangle. Trust me, that shit always ends up in flames. Season 6 had one of those and it was a train wreck. Entertaining for the audience nonetheless, but very unpleasant on their end."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm

"Huh."

Thoughts of this nature had been swirling around Naz's head, but articulation was--perhaps fairly obviously--not really her strong suit.

"That totally makes sense. I...haven't watched this show before or nothin, so I really dunno what I should be like. Avoiding. But love triangle, no thanks."

She wiped a brow.

"Thanks for like...validatin' my concerns. It means a lot. I guess this sounds horrible and junk but...I don't wanna be caught up in cray drama for the sake of just entertainment, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm

Lacey nods in agreement. "Yeah, it's best to avoid that crap and get out of this house with as much integrity intact as possible once this is all over. Which is kinda ironic coming from me, 'cause I tend to make bad decisions, heh..." She lets out a nervous chuckle. "I'm new at the whole 'THINK BEFORE YOU ACT' thing, but I think you have a good head on your shoulders and will be able to make the right calls when it comes to this chick." She motions a fist bump to Narinder.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Naz returns it with a considerable amount of gusto--where she's concerned, at least.

"I didn't get that vibe off you or nothin, for th' record," she slurs. "You're pretty levelheaded for an impulsive person, far as I'm concerned. Maybe you just follow your heart over your head sometimes. Nothing wrong with that. Sorta wish my dumbass could do that, honestly."

Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:28 pm

"Trust me, dude when I say that you haven't seen anything yet, haha. I'm still getting used to the environment and it won't be long before I get carried away." For a moment she wondered if Narinder was right & maybe she had matured a lot since she started living with Virginia & wasn't the same goof with impulse control issues. Hmm, a concept.

"But I am really flattered you think that! And don't worry, you're no dumbass and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:05 pm

"Hm. Could be. Lemme know when you're gonna go hog wild so I can watch." Naz laughed. It was tired, it always was, but there was joy in it.

"Actually, that's somethin' I'm worried about too. Me being fine and junk. I really, really have no clue how this game works, period." Naz half-heartedly shrugs. "Y'know, it's one thing to be sleep deprived. Another thing to have girl troubles. And in a total different ass galaxy is figuring out how I'm gonna last longer than a week 'r so in this place, clueless numbskull that I am. Heh. Ass Galaxy. Good band name." She chuckles to herself.

"But yeah, so you've watched before? How do I not get myself kicked outta here first and shit?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:21 pm

"As long as you're not antisocial as hell or stand out as a big threat or piss anybody off for whatever mundane reason you'll survive. That's what I've gathered at least." She shrugs. "Have you pissed anybody off?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Naz considers these.

Antisocial as hell? Kinda, but she's been making a concerted effort on purpose...one she really hopes as been enough to not brand her a pariah. It's exhausting, but she thinks it's been going well so far.

Big threat? Not hardly. She was one of the first to drop in that challenge. Her noodle arms and tiny 5'1" frame are doing her no favors. And she hasn't been visible enough to be pegged as a social threat. She hopes.

Pissing someone off? Well, she might be about to piss Jamie off if she makes another pass and Naz shuts that down. But other than that...Nah. She's been fairly inoffensive. Just coasting through. Just like how she deals with life.

"Nah, I'm good," she says at last. She hopes she's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]   Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bedmates Chit-Chat [Private RP - Lacey/Narinder]
Page 1 of 1