The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Empty
PostSubject: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Narinder's number was all but up--or at the very least, it'd be a tight squeeze indeed. She had some idea where the other votes were going to fall, but Bertrand was a total enigma to her. And an enigma was just what she needed right now. With him on her side, her path through the game could be a lot easier, assuming she stayed.

She tracked him down in the sitting room, launching right into it.

"Brotrand, my mans. Any way I can get you to keep me tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Bertrand was sitting in the sitting room with his eyes closed, relaxingly humming a tune. His eyes opened when Narinder came through the door and approached him about him helping her stay safe.

“Hello, Narinder. There are ways I will be able to keep you in this house tonight. Do you mind explaining why I should vote to save you?”

To be quite honest, he was already leaning to keep her, but it did not hurt to find a potential con in the pros.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Naz knew she was in panic mode--not to mention tripping balls on NyQuil chicken--and this plea wasn't going to be as well-thought-out as it could have been. But that didn't matter. She needed this, and she didn't have time to wait around.

"I'll back you up goin' forward. Whatever you want me to do, however you want me to vote, I'm there, I don't care...and I can probably bring in JC too. You want firepower against Lacey, Birdy, Nige? I'm your girl and junk like that. I got nobody left I'm loyal to and nothin to lose. Sure you can take me out, but wouldn't you rather have a desperate bitch like me on your side goin forward?

At least until the final three or whatever. If we work together we can get there. Guess what I'm proposing is an uhhhhhhhhhhh.....impromptu, yeah, impromptu alliance, with you as leader."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 pm

Hmmmm...

So what Narinder is proposing is that she will be loyal to him until the game's end? That would be ideal in a game that is slowly dwindling numbers... and she said that she could bring JC in. He was someone who could do well in physical challenges, but it would be good to have him as a number.

"I will be honest. You are passing a good deal offer to me right now. But do I have your word as someone I can completely trust? Not being paranoid, just a bit skeptical."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 pm

"Only person I ever lied to is Lacey," Naz admits. "And that just proved to me that I'm a shit liar, so I'm done with lying. You can trust me with whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)   Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Narinder Mundra's Last Stand (PRIVATE RP-Narinder/Bertrand)
Page 1 of 1