The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Shit.

Naz hadn't felt the need to form solid opinions on most of the people in the house. Just like in life, she held the (ironically enough) solid opinion that solid opinions tended to get in the way.

But on one thing she was sure, she liked Lacey, and didn't want her to go anywhere.

Meeting up with her in their bedroom, Naz situated herself on the bed, hands propping up her chin and feet kicking, desperately trying to will her sleep-deprived mind to come up with some sort of solid plan. For the first time since she'd gotten here, Narinder wished she knew more about how this game was supposed to work. Maybe then she'd have some genius way to ensure Lacey's safety.

"How're we gonna save your ass, girl?" she said at last, sighing. Can't figure it out myself, better let the one in actual danger do the concocting.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:51 pm

Lacey leaned against the wall and slowly assumed a cross-legged position on the floor. "I'm hoping I made a good enough impression on most people." She sighs. "But Haleigh and Nigel are such wild cards, I have no clue what they've been doing behind the scenes. Earlier Chen tried assuring me I have a high chance of staying, but I don't wanna let that go to my head. You never know with this game."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:03 pm

"I mean, I guess you should count the votes and junk. We got uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thirteen people votin', so if you have seven NOT voting you, bada bing bada boom and shit, ya feel me?

And you've got..." Naz's face scrunched up as she tried to count on her fingers, her train of thought slipping away several times. "Fuck it. You've got me and I guess you've got Chen. Who else, d'you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:11 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Lacey shakes her head frantically. It was her way of trying to snap out of her worries and make solid calculations. She starts counting on her fingers.
"Okay so, Devika for sure. She gave me some indication she's on my side. Uhhh, Birdy maybe? We bonded a bit over loved ones....Nate, probably?" Fifi and JC came to mind as possibilities, but she didn't wanna say them outloud just yet, as she hasn't had the chance to get one on one with either.
"I'm not positive who else...it's a lot of ifs ands or buts in general. But I'm glad I can count on you for sure, roomie." She flashes Narinder a sheepish smile, thinking she might cringe at that corny sentence.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Devika, Birdy, Nate, Chen and myself...two more votes. Can I...get these votes? Do I wanna be proactive?

Naz sighed and made her decision. Time to get going.

"I can prob'ly get Mark. He's my bro, we tight, all that good jazz. Maybe Jamie too if she and I are still good--I've kiiiiinda been avoiding her cuz I've been tired and not ready to face that can 'a worms and shit. Not sure who else, but...if you need my help, the avenue's there, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Lacey was pleasantly surprised Narinder is willing to take such an initiative for her without her even having to ask. In that moment she knew she was a keeper & wanted to elope into an epic friendship 90's movie montage. Even felt like asking Naz to form an alliance with her, but quickly decided the time is not right yet considering she's in danger and it would essentially be an empty promise.
"Could you? I feel like Mark thinks I'm a buzzkill after the rocks incident with Devika. Which is bull! I can be super fun!" She waves her arms in the air and accidentally knocks over something from her nightstand. "Oops, my anarchy symbol!" It was just body lotion.

Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 pm

"Yeah, girl, you know it. I've been meaning to talk to him about the whole sitch, actually--I feel like he thinks Dev hates him just for being clumsy in her general area, which, as you would say, is bull." Naz chuckles, leaning over to pick up the lotion. "But yeah, don't sweat it or nothin, I'll do what I can."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:29 pm

"Devika definitely doesn't hate him, but I bet she wishes he was more careful. Hopefully you help him realize that at least if not anything else, haha.." She was hopeful Narinder would put in a good word for her, but ultimately wouldn't be upset if she failed to convince Mark to save her.
"Thanks so much, Naz. And remember that I'll be here for you if shit hits the fan with Jaime."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:42 pm

"Heh. Appreciate it. God, I really need to just get over myself and junk. Bite the fucking bullet, y'know?"

Naz stretches and gets up. "Good talk, Lacey. You rock."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:50 pm

"Right back at ya', Naz!" She gets in bed as Narinder exists the room and starts wondering if there's anybody else she could talk to that would be willing to save her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)   Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Go, Lesbians (Private RP Lacey/Narinder)
Page 1 of 1