The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Haleigh sat on the kitchen chair and begin to draw a picture. She was so mad, upset and sad at Rico for what he has done. But doesn't want to blow out on him to ruin her chances in staying. So the best way to calm her down is to draw a picture to ease the stress.

She talks to herself inside her head "First you take my birthday moment and now my chance to stay. I can't stand you RICO" she screams internally.

The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Ddc4wwn-2e2f3844-1de0-4d38-a192-05a10e3b50f7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRjNHd3bi0yZTJmMzg0NC0xZGUwLTRkMzgtYTE5Mi0wNWExMGUzYjUwZjcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Lacey walks in with her slop cake from earlier that she abolished with a fork. She throws it away and noticed Haleigh appearing to write or draw something on the kitchen counter. Lacey casually approaches her.
"Hey, fellow unlucky one. Whaddup?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:39 pm

"Oh, hey Lacey." she continues drawing in Rico's Hair, chin beard and peircings. "I'm good, just upset. It sucks how it's us, two girls and one guy, in danger. The chances of our all-girl sleepover ending is so high!" She picks another crayon and begins to color the picture. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:54 pm

"I'm sorry to hear you're upset. I'm kind of in a funk myself...but hey, whatever happens we're all winners for making it this far out of everyone who applied for the season." She glances over to check out Haleigh's drawing.
"Ohhh, who are these characters?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:00 pm

"I guess so..." She looks over to Lacey and back at her drawing. "It's a picture of me holding my broken heart at Rico with tears on our faces. I'm upset that he didn't choose to keep me even when I said please..." guess her parents taught her some useless life lesson that got her no-where in this game. "It's not one of my best drawings, I can draw animals a lot better. I promise"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:22 pm

"Well, if it's any consolation, I personally wanted him to save you over Kaden. That dude kinda feels sketchy to me." She squints and looks at the paper again. Haleigh definitely seemed like a beginner to her if not a total amateur when it comes to drawing, but she was never one to discourage anybody's art....even if it was made fueled by pettiness. She decides to try and lift her spirits a bit.
"I dig your style! I think it's turned out pretty good so far! And I should know, both me & my girlfriend are artists, but I'm more into paint and graffiti while she generally does digital art. Either way, I hope we both get to stay long enough so I can see more of your drawings!"
The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Giphy
She grinned, hoping Haleigh felt better.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:37 pm

"Sketchy, I mean he's cute. I am a little, no extremely bitter at him as well only due to the fact Rico called him this ever-so-athletic label. When I practically beat Kaden on both challenges by a long shot." She breaks her crayon. "It's annoying, I won fair an square. UGH" she hits her head on the table.

Haleigh hears on what Lacey has to say after. Lacey digs her style?! a graffiti artist. WOAH, this girl must be badass... she gives Lacey a big smile and lifts up her head and continues to draw. The compliments really gave Haleigh more inspiration to keep going.

"A little bit over here, and a little over there. DONE!" she lifts up this painting. "How does this look, Lacey!" She gives a big cheeky smile!

The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Ddc53p7-43ab82ce-7e3d-41e0-9ca9-0af8f9af179e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRjNTNwNy00M2FiODJjZS03ZTNkLTQxZTAtOWNhOS0wYWY4ZjlhZjE3OWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:46 pm

"Ever-so-athletic? Barf..." She rolls her eyes.
Lacey puts both her thumbs up at the reveal. "It's awesome, Haleigh! Rico especially looks spot on, haha! You defo have a gift!" Lacey felt a bit bad for exaggerating, but who knows? Maybe if Haleigh were to keep practicing she'd become a pro in no time. That's what she liked to imagine at least.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 pm

"Ugh, right... I guess its more about the looks of being strong than the actual example of one."

Haleigh is pleased by Lacey's reaction. "Thank you Lacey!" she launches to Lacey wrapping her arms around her!! She then stares at her picture. "You think I should stick it on the refrigerator for everyone to see my masterpiece?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Lacey chokes for a second due to Haleigh's surprisingly strong grip. Really, how did this girl end up losing?
She questions whether or not the drawing could provoke further tension between Haleigh and Rico, but comes to the conclusion that it's harmless.
"Sure! Use that cute strawberry-shaped magnet!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:39 pm

"Good Idea!!!" She pins the strawberry magnet on the refrigerator!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)   The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The only girls who didn't have the luck (Private w/ Lacey)
Page 1 of 1