The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:53 pm

This was the start of everything. While the game had begun with Haleigh's eviction, the strategy had begun now... and Devika had done nothing but fallen behind. While she knew there was no way she should ever feel assured in this game, she also understood how becoming House Ambassador was bound to leading her to making enemies.

She spent the entire day watching footage around the house, almost sleeping. The bags under her eyes left her restless. She was a shaking a little because... well, yes, she did have a highly coveted position this week, but Devika was never good at making difficult choices.

It's what has prevented her from truly living, after all.

However, considering only person has approached her about the game today... she knew what her best choice was.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As the House Ambassador, I must nominate a pair for eviction," Devika hesitated, gathering her thoughts.

"I have only lived in this house a little bit longer than a week, and I'm incredibly grateful for this experience thus far," Devika shifted her eyes, "To meet people like you all has been a gift."

Now this was the hard part.

"... I'm sorry, but I have chosen to nominate Chen and Rico for eviction. I am deeply sorry, but I felt this week was best to speak for the house. I don't think anybody in this game has bad blood, but... I... I-I know this is just... the most... best... decision?"

Please, just stop talking.

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:24 pm

What.

The.

Hell.

Chen subtly glared at Devika. She was his ally. And she nominated him. This did not settle well with him, even if he might've been the pawn. Being the first actual nomination of the summer? He was going to have to campaign hard. He does have that favor from Lacey. This wasn't going to be that hard.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:08 pm

Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Z4A5

Rico covers his mouth with his hands. "Wow... I can't believe this!" He sighs. "Well, guess we gotta get to work on this POP Comp, huh Chen?" He donned a slight frown, looking his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1