The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Nominations

Go down 
+3
Devika
Bertrand
Kiki/Lolo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 3 - Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm

"As House Ambassador, I have the power to nominate two people. I choose Nate and Bertrand. Nothing personal mates, I just don't see y'all making an effort to get to know people, myself included. Also I've been hearing rumours of y'all maybe starting an all guys alliance to take out the girls, like Devika who has won two comps already. Sorry if that's untrue but feel free to talk in my humble abode. This ceremony is adjourned"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Of course. Of freaking course. Bertrand’s not surprised at all by this nomination. Not at all. Of course this happens. He anticipated it, and it came. Not shocking.

He could understand slightly the point that him and Nate were quiet, but... what all guys alliance? There had never been any news about an all guys alliance to Bertrand, and if there was... he was left in the dark most likely. This needed to be smoothed over.

All Bertrand knew was that he and Nate need to fight for that Power of Protection fiercely. And if they didn’t... Bertrand could stay rent free in Purgatory.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:21 pm

Devika but her head in her hands. This had sounded incredibly shifty. Nate had just comforted her after Chen had blown up at her, and Bertrand had been making an effort to get to know her. Were they trying to take her out? Had they been lying to her this entire time? Or is Kaden? She couldn't tell otherwise.

Devika shifted eyes between everyone in the house. She had no idea what to expect this week.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Lacey's eyes widened upon hearing about the supposed all-guy alliance targeting women. If there's one thing Lacey hated with every fiber of her being it was seeing women get belittled & the concept of purposefully getting rid of a player for not being a guy STANK and disgusted her.
However, she was not sure what to think or believe since it is just a rumor.
She decided to refrain from commenting until she hears what Betrand and Nate have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Nate frowns deeply at that. The nomination itself didn't come as much of a surprise, as he hadn't exactly been a social butterfly around the house as of late. But Kaden saying something like that definitely comes out of left field. He shakes his head, sighing.

"Now y'all are definitely off the goop. I ain't been one for alliances, and I've barely even talked to Bertrand, one-on-one, let alone most of the other men in the house. But I don't suppose most of y'all will believe me over golden boy over there... ngh."

With a huff, he turns on his heel and exits the room. He's had quite enough of this.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Rico's eyes widened. "Targeting the quiet people this early in the game...? Not unheard of, but why? Why waste your power on the mutes?" He thought to himself. He was more-so shocked that Kaden didn't want to talk to Rico about anything, since they are partners at the end of the day... Hopefully he can win the POP so he can cash that favor in...

Rico sighs. "Good luck, guys. Give it your all!" He said, smiling. He rubs the back of his neck as he watched Nate leave the room... uh-oh.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Fifi wasn't sure what to expect with this nomination ceremony. She had never taken the time to get to know Kaden, so she wasn't exactly sure what was on his mind. As the two nominees were announced, Fifi's mouth dropped open a bit. She was more shocked at Kaden's reasoning for putting them up. An all guys alliance?? And the fact that the two were if not the most quiet out of all the guys. Up until now, Fifi thought they were just reserved, but things were beginning to look a little sus. Fifi was actually speechless for once.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:44 pm

Kaden puts his hands up "I mean I have to do what's best for my game. It's just what I heard around the grapevine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nominations   Week 3 - Nominations Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Nominations
Page 1 of 1