The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]

Go down 
+7
Mark.
Birdy
Nate
Rico
Devika
J.C.
Bertrand
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Empty
PostSubject: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Bertrand made his way into the living room after his latest Diary Room entry. He had the idea down... he just needed the crowd. But he didn’t want to look like the attention-seeking guy either by being loud and obnoxious. Shoot... how was we going to do this... eh, screw it.

He decided that sending in the middle of a couch was attention-grabbing anyway. He then said into his hands on his mouth “Would the House care to join me in a meeting right now? Much appreciated.”

This feels wrong in all ways. But then again so does The Mad House as a concept. Let’s party.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 pm

J.C. walked into the living room after hearing about Bertrand wanting to request a house meeting. It was the third week and this is already our second house meeting. Geez. This was probably about wanting to talk about the rumors. J.C. himself was a little perplexed by what happened at the nomination. Still, Bertrand and Nate deserved a chance to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Devika had only had a few conversations with Bertrand for the time they had spent here, yet as she gathered with everyone else for the house meeting she could sense there was a new fire in his eyes. While she had doubts about the nominations, she could tell Bertrand had been up in arms. As the all guys alliance had become a prominent discussion, she could sense things were about to get riled up. She shifted eyes to Nate. Maybe he would have something to say. She shifted eyes to Narinder. Maybe she would speak up about what she told her. She glanced to Rico, seeing as his new partner's House Ambassador run could be plagued with what she knew now was a lie.

She was shaking a bit, but stayed still. Looking at the ground made the imminent drama seem a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Rico sits down, perplexed. "Who really is this guy?" he thought to himself. If a guy this quiet decides to call a house meeting, Kaden must've really pissed this dude off for nominating him... He did sound a bit fishy, since Rico wasn't invited into any all-guys alliance.

He sat down and listened to Bertrand attentively anyways... it's not like Rico had anything better to do anyways...
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Nate has a feeling he knows what all this is about, and he's a bit relieved that he wasn't the one who had to call this meeting. Taking initiative on this sort of thing was never his strong suit, and if things went south, he'd probably escape most of the blame. Plus, there was nothing preventing him from leaving a meeting that he didn't plan himself. It did seem a bit early for a house meeting, though - Nate hopes Bertrand knows what he's doing, or else this could land them in even worse hot water.

He shuffles into the room and plops down on a couch, his legs spread slightly. An open position - one that doesn't invoke any kind of hostility. Despite how hostile he feels, that's not the kind of thing he needs to show if he wants people to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Devika shifts eyes towards Nate. Even if it's just for a moment, she tries to give him look as if to tell him, I believe you. She hopes he understands, because otherwise things might get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Birdy sits down next to Rico, increasingly curious about what this meeting was about. She sat with her hand on her mouth, interesting in listening to what Bertrand had to say.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Rico blinks. "...We just waiting for the living room to fill up? Damn... if only that Mark guy was here... he could shout so loud, I bet he'd wake up anyone else lagging behind." He snickers. "Maybe even Naz!"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:11 pm

Devika looked towards Rico, "W-Would Mark even, um... say much? This seems rather serious."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Rico smiles awkwardly. "Uh... h-he might just reiterate what Bertrand did, just even louder?" He chuckles weakly as he slouches down into his seat further.

"Smooth move, dumbass..."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Bertrand was getting a few people interested. That’s good... probably. The more people to hear, the better.

“Hello everyone. Thank you for joining me in this meeting. This is to simply clear the air on a topic.”

Here goes nothing.

“If you recall at today’s earlier nomination ceremony, Kaden decided to nominate Nate and I. That itself is not infuriating to me. In a game like this, being nominated was being bound to happen. And I like to believe Nate is as honest as me when I say I admittedly have not been as social with all of you. The problem I had with Kaden nominating me was the so-called rumor Nate and I tried to start an all guys alliance. I must reiterate before I continue: I also would not be mad if lying happened in this game. I’ve seen all 7 seasons and lying happened with a format that advocated for it. However, if it’s a lie I can easily prove is not true, I will do exactly that. I have not attempted to start an all guys alliance. Neither had Nate, to my concern. Kaden... I’d like to ask where you got this so-called rumor?”

He said that without cracking his voice. Excellent.

Last edited by Bertrand on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Mark had just entered the room before Bertrand made his announcement. "Whoa, Bert just called out Kaden!" He disappeared to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of popcorn. He planted himself on the couch and propped his boots up on a table. "This'll be good." He threw a piece of popcorn in the air and caught it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:41 pm

Devika. Was. Shook.

She had considered Bertrand not unlike herself. A bit quiet, anxious, and reserved. He had a been a lot younger, more analytical and put together. As if he knew what he was doing. Yet, the strength had to stand up in front of an entire house and question Kaden left her in shock. This wasn't like Chen's questioning, where he had acted brash and public during a house bonding activity, but this was deliberate. She was impressed how he could command a room, yet was nervous. Devika had been suspect of Kaden's lie, yet she needed some way to have confirmation.

"... I, um... I-I wanted to ask something too. To the men. Jerome, Mark, Nigel, Rico, were any of your approached about a guys alliance? The women, we have, um... been a bit worried. About that."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Kaden shrugs "I can't say my sources because it would ruin people's games. I heard from multiple people about it. I'm just going off of what I heard, no hard feelings mate"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:46 pm

Mark spit out a mouth full of popcorn. "THERE'S A GUYS ALLIANCE?! Why wasn't I invited?!" He made a pouty face and stuffed another handful of popcorn in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm

No going back now.

“Kaden, no offense at all on my part, but when you accuse someone of attempting to start a majority alliance dominantly containing the men of the house, THAT is potential on ruining my game. If you want to stay silent, you should have done that from the start. And if multiple people have spread this sort of thing, I’d like to follow up on Devika’s great question and ask if any of the men here were approached about an all guys alliance? Judging by Mark’s... unique reaction, it’s safe to say he wasn’t invited to any alliance.”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm

Rico sits up at Bertrand laying all this info down. He just blinks with awe.

He hears Devika chirp up. His name was spoken, so he felt the need to reply...

"Nah. I didn't even remember Bertrand was in the game until the nomination ceremony. I rarely speak to Nate either... and we're freakin' bunk-mates!" He scoffs.

He hears Mark speak up and crosses his arms. "This is all so suspicious to me... if there was an ALL guys alliance, meaning ALL guys are a part of it, then why wasn't Mark nor I invited?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Nate gives a big shrug. "Seems like you're real selective with which people's 'games' you don't want to ruin. I can't speak for what Bertrand's doing, but I'm not out to rally all the men against the women of the house. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this fearmongering'll start doing that, anyway." Another shrug. "Devika's been nothin' but kind to me since we first met, I ain't got no reason to rally against her. Even if she is a strong player, she's hospitable - and I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I do practice common courtesy. I wouldn't target someone like that, especially not through a ridiculous gendered alliance."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:54 pm

Birdy watched quietly, just listening; trying to take in all that was happening before deciding whether or not it would be appropriate for her to say anything. So far, Birdy liked almost everyone in the house and it would be hard for her to pick a side, especially since facts are obviously not clear yet.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:56 pm

"I mean I heard that y'all wanted to, not that you did form the alliance. I get that it can ruin your game but I wanted to protect Devika since I didn't want her targeted. Sorry bro. Gotta protect your girl"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:58 pm

Devika was a bit flattered. Even though she had won both previous competitions, she hadn't considered herself to be strong. Maybe it was the doubt, fear, or low self-esteem, but hearing someone call her strong felt nice for a change.

"Oh, um, thank you," Devika bashfully smiled, before shaking her head, "Wait. No. Sorry. Bad timing. Thank you for your kind words, Nate."

"I'm sorry, I'm just incredibly confused right now. If none of the guys seemed interested in forming an all guys alliance, then who spread the idea of wanting an all guys alliance?I'm just... I-I'm really confused..."

Devika kept replaying those words. Kaden wanted to protect Devika. That said, was all this fear a lie to protect her? To distrust other people in the house? She wants to believe Kaden, but she needs the truth, too.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:03 pm

J.C. stood in the back watching all these words unfold. At the moment, he really didn’t know who to believe. He was definitely confused on a few parts though.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Rico tosses his hands in the air. "You ain't the only one confused, Devika!" He exclaims. He catches himself. "Sorry for yelling."

He slumps in his seat more. "This all just sounds like one big lie and I don't know who to actually trust. This dude that I forgot even existed, or my alleged partner!" He frowns. "I just don't know..."

His eyes slowly look around the room. "Do they think I'm part of the lie too, since I am his so-called-partner? Shit... I hope not..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Nate scrunches his brows together in confusion. "You want to protect her? But you are the only one with a say in who's nominated this week, I reckon. In any case, it's too early for anyone to have been labeled some kinda 'challenge beast' as y'all call it, anyway. A social threat, sure, but..." he makes a vague hand gesture in her direction. "Devika? Naw. No offense meant, of course, but your reasoning for us supposedly wanting her out don't make a lick of sense."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:08 pm

Mark stuffed another handful of popcorn in his mouth. "Kaden, bruh. Dev has won HA and POP! If anything she's the one protecting YOU mister knight in shining armor." He rested an arm behind his head. "Not gonna lie, this all seems a bit sketchy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next