The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]

Go down 
+7
Mark.
Birdy
Nate
Rico
Devika
J.C.
Bertrand
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:11 pm

"Does that mean..." Devika stopped herself paused. She didn't want to say that. That would be bad. She kept watching.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:18 pm

”I can understand most of you must be wary of me suddenly speaking up like this. I can tell you that if I hadn’t potentially had my whole game ruined over a false rumor, I most likely would have stayed in the background being under the radar. So I must thank you Kaden, for freeing me from the birdcage of silence, and giving me the metaphorical pill I needed to speak up. And Nate does bring up a good point. You’re concerned about Devika’s safety, but you’re the only one who has a say if she is on the chopping block this week. Sorry if I gave you unwanted attention by the way, Devika.”

Last edited by Bertrand on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:28 pm

"She can't win every competition since she isn't in every comp..Yeah she protected me so I'm returning the favor. She has won two competitions early on, that could create a target on her back." He then pulls a note out of hos pocket "whoever put this under my door is to blame. This is my source. I don't know you two so I was quick to believe it. Who the anon source, I don't know who would target you two to make up this lie."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Notes are being delivered to others? What is this, English class all over again? Well, it was not a problem. Bertrand figured he could expose this lie then and there.

“Interesting note... as you all know, I’m a quiet guy. What I do is I mainly just write anything that comes to mind in my small notebook with one of my pens.”

Go time. He approached Kaden and put the pen in his hand.

“Kaden... I want you to write on the back of my paper with this pen. Let’s see if you and the so-called note writer have the same handwriting.”

Last edited by Bertrand on Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 pm

"... Excuse me?" Devika said, politely raising her hand, "I don't know if that's a way to accomplish this, possibly. Not to say Kaden is lying for sure, but... if he was guilty he could just forge his handwriting. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Devika! No! Don’t give him any ideas! Whyyyyy?

“I- well... you’re not wrong at all, Devika. Not wrong at all. However, I just find it interesting that earlier Kaden claimed multiple people and sources told him about a false rumor and when people start to doubt him, he decides to pull this note out of nowhere...”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Rico scowls. "...A note? That is your only- wait a minute..."He thought to himself.

He hears Bertrand try to disprove it with a handwriting test, then Devika telling him it's not gonna work. Rico nods. "Yeah... there's no way..."

He sits and purses his lips. "So, to get it right, you say it was that note in your hand that said Bertrand and Nate, two silent people, wanted to form an alliance... but you just said you heard it from several people a little bit ago, Kaden." He states. "...This isn't making any sense..." He frowns slightly.

He sighs. He probably shouldn't have said that, but someone had to, right? "They might not think I'm in guilty by association if I try and point this out..."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Devika was speechless. They had cracked Kaden's testimony. She could have sworn she was standing in a court of law about now, because it seems as if this investigation over a guys alliance was defeated... by the guys.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 am

Birdy can’t sit silent any longer. “That is quite enough everyone! I think that you all should take a moment to reflect on what is happening here! I believe that Mr. Kaden means no harm.. by this. And I believe that we should all start to reassume the best in everyone. Why gang up on someone when we are all here as friends? Look at me! I lost first place because of Kaden, but I am continuing to have the utmost respect for him in this game. His character aside, I think this.. mob mentality or what have you... needs to be put to and end.”

Birdy sits back down feeling like she said everything that she needed to say in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:17 am

Kaden put his hand up at Devika "It's okay, I'll do it" he then nods and writes with his non dominant hand, which no one would know, and writes the same thing on the back of the paper. "Y'all are getting worked up and defensive but I didn't say this was the only source. I said I had sources...and I showed one of the sources. I kept it in my pocket because I feel that a note is silly but y'all wanted proof that I heard it from someone. Birdy is right, why am I the bad guy...shouldn't the bad guy be the person who wrote the note and spread the rumor? Because of this mob mentality, why should I say the other source when they would be crucified at the stake? Come on guys, this is complete rubbish"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:31 am

Birdy isn’t approving of this. Damn it.

“Well said, Birdy. Sorry if it comes of as mob mentality in your eyes. I did not expect it to get this sort of intense, to say the least.” He then went over to Kaden, took his pen back, and looked at the paper. Interesting. Even still, there were multiple letters on the back of the note that matched some in the front. “Fascinating.”

“Kaden, at this point, I’m not asking for another source. I’m asking for why you claimed to have gotten multiple sources from different people and now that people suspect you, you only have one source to defend yourself?”

Last edited by Bertrand on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 am

Rico just sits there with disbelief.

"I... I just don't wanna be associated with a liar..." He mutters. He practically feels defeated...
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:44 am

"Hey, I mean I didn't either. To say the least, it's a bit too heated than necessary. Because I got multiple sources? I got the letter and someone told me after the letter. I don't know why this is hard to understand. I mean really...like why would I even mention this whole rumor when it's obvious that I would be the first person accused? Why would I spread something that would greatly affect my game? I always had multiple sources, even before I was accused and I still do. But with everyone up in their britches, I am not going to single out the other source and let them get attacked in case the rumor isn't true. Maybe time to take your detective hat off, mate because you're looking at the wrong guy"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:16 am

Sigh.

“The rumor ISN’T true... but I should probably just give up on this. Clearly this isn’t going to end in a result that I desired.”

Good going, Bertrand. Good going...
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:19 am

Rico stands up. "Well, since this is finally over... I'm gonna get some fresh air... I just... yeah..." He solemnly walks towards the backyard. He pats Bertrand on the shoulder. "It was a good effort, dude." He states.

He continues to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:23 am

The pat Rico just gave him was sort of refreshing. “Thanks”, was all he uttered as he watched Rico leave.

“Well, I have to thank everyone here for taking the time to come listen to me in the first place. Thank you. As demonstrated by Rico, this house meeting is... adjourned.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:24 am

"If the rumor isn't true, don't you think that a better idea would've been to calmly tell me that the rumor isn't true instead of quickly calling a house meeting and point fingers at me? Couldn't people say that it is suspicious that you have been quiet this whole time but now you get all flustered, loud and defensive at a simple rumor? I am getting attacked over a silly little rumor that I didn't even make up. I think you're going about this all wrong mate cause getting defensive and getting super angry at me for hearing something is quite absurd for something as simple as a rumor"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:03 am

Mark looked around at everyone. "Is that it? Everything is resolved? UGH, how boring! I was kinda hoping for a throw down or something. Nobody even broke anything!" He looked over at a lamp sitting on the side table next to him. He pushed it off the table. It didn't shatter to his displeasure. "There, SOMETHING happened. I'm bored, I need more popcorn." He got up and walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:56 am

Narinder walks into the room, idly eating a bowl of slop.

"Oh. Dudes. Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:40 am

Lacey is walks in shortly after Narinder and scopes the room. Everyone looked as if they saw a ghost. She stands next to Narinder and folds her arms. "The heckie?"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Fifi rolls her eyes at Mark as she walks in to the living room from the kitchen to pick up the lamp he'd knocked down. She had been listening on the meeting from the kitchen but wanted to hold her piece until things played out a bit further. From what she heard, the whole situation sounded like a whole lotta bullhonkey, and someone was obviously telling a bold faced lie. Whether it was Bertrand, Kaden, or whoever this "source" was had yet to be revealed. She just hoped that the rumor wasn't true because someone is going to have a REAL problem on their hands. Even so, Fifi was in a good mood and she wasn't about to let it get ruined by some drama between a couple guys she wasn't even associated with. Pursing her lips at the utter nonsense going on in front of her, Fifi returns back to the kitchen to finish what was left of her cake. Oh it felt GOOD to no longer be a have not, and damn it she was going to treat herself.
Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Eating-cake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]   Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Could This Be... A House Meeting!? [OPEN RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2