The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)

Go down 
+8
Birdy
J.C.
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Lacey
Nigel
Narinder
CowgirlJamie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:19 pm

"House meeting. Now." Those were the only words that left Jamie's mouth when she made her rounds. Every person she came into contact with, she'd tell them, and she made sure to be thorough, poking her head into every room on her way down to the living room. This was risky, and she knew it. From what she was aware of, the last time someone had called a house meeting had NOT ended well for them, but she had to get a lot of stuff off of her chest. And she wanted as many people in the house to hear what she had to say, ergo, house meeting.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she thought about how great of an Oscar moment this would be. But it was just there. A lot of what she was about to say wasn't informed by her own desires for stardom, it was just her on a platter.

"Thank y'all for comin' in a timely fashion." She said as she took a seat on the couch. If Kaden had shown up, she'd make sure to sit on the opposite side of him, but other than that she didn't put much thought into where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:22 pm

"So lemme be the first to ask. What's this junk about?" Naz inquired, sipping a Mountain Dew and staring off into the eighth dimension.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:29 pm

"I have put an important meeting with the outer worlders on halt for this, so what would this be?" He was just sleeping, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Lacey was sitting next to Narinder, also sipping on her drink, in her case a Monster. They kinda looked like they were watching TV while waiting for Jamie to speak.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Mark lounged on the couch waiting to here what Jamie had to say. Ever since the first meeting, the house had gotten A LOT more interesting. He hoped to have a front row seat to a real shit storm. "Sup Cowgirl? A- What's this meeting for? B- Just kidding, I don't care. I'm just here for the entertainment." He rested his arms behind his head and waited for the show to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Kaden sits on a chair and rests his head on his hand Jesus, another stinkin house meeting
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Jamie was pretty sure she could hear more footsteps heading in this general direction, so while she didn't quite have the audience she wanted, she figured she could go ahead and start. Worst case scenario no one else would show and word of what she had to say would spread like wild fire.

"Alright y'all, I'm gonna lay this out on the line real simple like. And by the end of this, I want y'all to answer me a question: why are we letting Kaden stay in this house? Again, don't answer that till we're done here." She said, tapping her foot on the ground as she scanned the room for any kind of reactions she could get from the start.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 pm

"Well, he, uh, hasn't been evicted yet? Iono. Oh wait you said not to answer my bad."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Marks eyes lit up as soon as the topic of the meeting was revealed. "YES! THANK YOU! SOMEBODY SAID IT!" He ripped his shirt off, revealing a white T shirt underneath that had the words 'Justice 4 Mark' scribbled on it with marker. He stared at everyone else waiting for their response with anticipation. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:53 pm

"Um that's a bit dramatic, don't you think? I am playing the game like anybody else. I'm 100% sure that I'm not the only liar in the house. Plus don't you think hanging up on people you don't like is just as shitty?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:54 pm

J.C. sat down in the living room after seeing Jaime's note on his bedroom door. A second house meeting? Maybe we might be taking these a little far? But, what did he know. When his coach called a meeting, he made sure to be front and center. He keeps this mentality in the house as well.

Wow. Jaime just went straight for her point I guess. Oh Boy. J.C. scanned around the room to see the vibe.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:58 pm

"That wasn't exactly an invitation to talk, but thank you I guess?" Jamie said with a sigh, biting back a roll of her eyes before she stood from her seated position at last. She'd stay mostly on that side of the room though, her brow twitching a little when Kaden spoke up.

"But that strategy shit isn't what I'm talkin about, grease ball. Naw, if it was just strategy you were usin, I wouldn't be so up in arms bout all this," she continued before looking Kaden dead in his eyes, her voice turning cold "what I do take offense to are abusive. Gaslighting. Piece of shit motherfuckers like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 pm

"Oh shit."

Naz eyeballed the room, her eyes wide. That was a bombshell.

Time for another Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:05 pm

At the word ‘mother fuckers’, Birdy gasped and put both hands over her mouth in shock.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 pm

WAIT WAIT- ANOTHER DAMN HOUSE MEETING??

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Source

Fifi wasn't sure she had the ENERGY to sit through ANOTHER session of chaos. She felts almost like she was a sponge, absorbing as much nonsense that was spilling all over the place. She eyes Jamie who was the host of the meeting with sheer curiousity. Sis was LIVID. Fifi had NEVER seen the cowgirl in this kind of state, so she just sat back and (ONCE AGAIN) listened. It seemed like the house had REALLY been up in arms lately. Whatever this was going to turn into, would be a sight to see, and she was here for it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:08 pm

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) UnevenSneakyBoutu-size_restricted
"Zoinks."
Lacey disliked Kaden ever since she laid eyes on him, but now it appears everyone and their grandma HATED him. She decides to sit back and observe the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 pm

(:
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Rico squirmed in his seat a little... yeah, Kaden is a bad guy for sure, but she went straight for the jugular on this one...

He perks up at the term 'abusive'... He blinks swiftly.

"what."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 pm

That got everyone's attention, even the people that just walked in. Good. Now was the time to pull out the receipts. There was one person that was really missing to make that most effective, but she figured that Dev wouldn't want any part of this. So she'd just relay what she told her.

"Now, maybe this was just my mind twistin' some words while I was in the thick of my flu bug," she started simply, rubbing under her nose as she began to pace around the room "but I'm pretty sure I know what I was told. And riiiight after Mark here got the boot, Dev came to visit me in the sick bay. Now, I remembered that she and Kaden had been makin eyes at each other, you know how that is, so I ask how that's going."

"Turns out? Not well, not for her at least," her tone would take a sharp turn here, practically spitting out every other word "she told me that A) Kaden was telling her she couldn't trust a single one of you people except him, B) shut her down every time she tried to question him, and C) makin' her feel bad for doubting him! And why does she stick with him if he does all that? Because, and I quote, 'He makes me feel special'. Now, again, put all that strategy shit aside. Tell me: what kind of relationship does that sound like to you?" Jamie had already said what it sounded like to her, and she meant every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Naz stopped in her tracks, the Mountain Dew can halfway to her mouth.

She'd heard a little about this from Devika, but...the way Jamie made it sound.

Crud. Crud.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:21 pm

J.C. just watched as Jaime dropped this whole speech on the entire house. He was definitely shocked to hear the news. He knew Kaden had been at the center of attention lately but this was a whole different level. He knew Devika was struggling in the house if this is true? J.C. just didn't know hoe to respond to all this being dropped.

"Well, Jaime. That certainly was a lot to take in." He should say something at least.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Mark raised his brows in surprise. He had noticed the little bit of flirting that had gone on between Dev and Kaden, but never knew it went THIS deep. He looked at Kaden. "Bruh.... Are you messing with Dev?!" He crossed his arms and shook his head in disapproval. "Dude... I could semi-understand starting that lie about me as a game move, but messing with peoples feelings and shit... That's LOW." 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 pm

"Abusive? Over telling a lie. Get over yourself. That is extreme as hell. Do y'all realize that if I was this abusive and terrible guy, the viewers would've put me on the block? And I wouldn't be here still? You were sick for all of this so what the hell would you know? Also y'all realize that once I'm gone, you're going to have to turn on each other. You can't play Kumbaya, you have to backstab and lie to people so you'll end up doing what I apparently did. Also how can you trust Devika like that when she confirmed to Lacey that she tried to target Lacey and Nigel hardcore. I didn't feel it was right to put them up because I wasn't there for whatever they did. I most certainly did not shut her down. I also told her I wasn't sure about Bertrand and Nate, that's all. I didn't say don't trust anybody. I listened but I said that I couldn't see a reason why everyone would be happy if they were up on the block. Sorry I'm a bad person for going to people I had the least amount of ties to. I have been nothing but nice to her until the eviction. She is playing victim and playing you all for a fool. The girl is really smart, she knows how to play this game. She is going for sympathy votes cause I never treated her badly. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you try to be a badass but fail. Producers definitely would've stepped in if I was abusive. Get the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 pm

"Hm. Spirited defense." She said, her tone still dark and accusatory as she took another look around the room, her arms crossed firmly. "Next question: Kaden's a known liar, ain't he? Way I see it, you can believe one of two people in this situation. You gonna trust the guy who makes it a hobby to see how many people he can fool with his lies? Or are we gonna trust the woman who's been on the verge of a breakdown the past week?" Okay, that first part was rich coming from her, but she was on a mission, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Ope. That got Rico.

Rico sat patiently, replaying this information in his head...

Then Kaden spoke out about Devika... again...

Oh gosh what is Rico to do? He pursed his lips as the debate continued... He might play his cards wrong if he stays silent forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next