The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)

Go down 
+8
Birdy
J.C.
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Lacey
Nigel
Narinder
CowgirlJamie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Birdy gasps again when Kaden says ‘fuck’ too.

“But do we have any new evidence? Or is this all more ‘he said- she said’ speculation?” Birdy was a bit confused. “I don’t trust you Mr. Kaden, you’re a.. naughty boy! No offense. But it seems to me that this is all the same information all over again but from Miss Jamie here, eh? I certainly do not mean to discredit any of you, but he does make a good point. Once he’s gone, we will all have to turn on each other! This is a competition designed to make us get ugly!”

Birdy was still offended at the profanity from before.  
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm

"Abuse isn't always overt."

Naz was riding today's high of Having Things To Say, and this seemed like a good time to offer some choice wisdom from her couch.

"It can be subtle. A few words here. A suggestion shut down there."

She folded her arms. This was one issue she knew too much about for her own good.

"It can be..." She paused, sighed. "An insidious trickle. Little bit by little bit. Building up over time until you're in so deep that you'll believe anything.

I should know, I've been there."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm

J.C. heard Naz's comments and frowned. Working with some inner-city kids during the off season, he's not stranger to seeing abuse. No matter what or where, it's NEVER right. He puts a hand on her back for support. "Hey. Are you okay?"

Last edited by J.C. on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm

"Later," she said simply. "Now ain't the time, bro."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:42 pm

He nodded. "Got it. Just me know when."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 pm

"I am confused by complex social situations and that is showing right now, so I will give in my little bit the way I can." Nigel is very apathetic to the whole fighting, it's way too useless to even try to fix this mess. "If we are getting on this subject, them I may ask Rico about the alleged part he had on convincing Devika to put me and Lacey up, if the information I got is true, of course."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Well. That was unexpected, but Jamie knew she had to pivot into that for a minute. You couldn't exactly just let something like that go. "Naz, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. No one should...If you don't wanna go any further than that on it, you don't have to."

Once Naz made it clear that this was not the time or the place, Jamie continued. "More of the same, y'say? Well Birdy, lemme ask you something: if there's smoke, is there fire? If enough people are saying it, don't you think there might be some truth to it? That goes to all of y'all."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:46 pm

"THERE's A FIRE?!?" D:
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:54 pm

“Oh my, no dear.” Bird turned to Haleigh. “It’s a metaphor.” Birdy put her head down a bit, thinking about everything that was going on. She didn’t like the idea of anyone being used in the way that was suggested. But she also didn’t like someone being accused of it when they could be innocent... maybe? After all, who was there to witness the encounters between them? Wasn’t it just Devika and Kaden by themselves? Birdy had a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Rico froze at the sudden call-out...

He squirmed in his seat more.

"Nigel is... right. Devika should not be the only one taking blame for even SUGGESTING Nigel and Lacey... I was there too, but Kaden seems to be leaving that information out, just like he left his partner out of the loop of everything..." He sighs.

He looks to Lacey. "My intentions were not to evict you, this stupid twist has people chained at the hip!" He explains. "I only wanted Nigel gone because his aura reading kinda freaked me out..." He rubs his arm. "I did say that not everyone would be mad, because I personally think some people also find his behaviors... unnerving, to say the least..." He sighs.

He shook his head. "But, still. I am just as guilty! It's odd to me, at least, that Kaden is leaving me out specifically and gunning straight for Devika, deeming her untrustworthy..."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:03 pm

"Always go for the weakest target..." Naz muttered, barely audible. She was staring into her Mountain Dew like she hoped she could hide inside the can.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 pm

"Besides a very strange desire for big... foots? And... something called Ness? I barely can read anything about you... You do realize I can only read auras properly with full permission, right?" He is kind of offended by Rico assuming things from him, and even more by Rico wanting him gone because of assumptions.

"I don't like when people assume things out of me. You should've know me better before judging."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:09 pm

"Nige, personally I ain't mad at you bout the aura reading or nothin. It's the shit you said to Rita a while back that personally inspired the big hmmm in me. That was...un...uh, uncharacteristically mean, and it struck me as really...not congruent, with the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Rico jolts. "I have no idea what you're talking about, bro... but, I am sorry for jumping the gun like that... I was kind of paranoid and trying to prevent... him... from getting too reckless." He said, pointing to Mark.

Ope.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:12 pm

Mark furrowed his brows. "Whaaa??? Nigel's powers are super rad! Don't pick on the cute purple witch!" Mark crossed his arms. He wasn't a fan of the direction this meeting was going. Everyone was dropping a lot of information and it was getting hard to keep up with everything. Mark decided to take everything he was hearing with a grain of salt and just chill.

Mark paused when Rico pointed at him. "Bruh. I have SOME self control. I'm not a wild animal.... all the time..."

Last edited by Mark. on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:15 pm

"But like...this ain't about Nige. Or really the game at all?" Naz was saying a LOT today. She felt unstoppable, almost.

"It's about Kaden and the uh. Uh." She chokes on her words.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:17 pm

"And the abuse he's put Dev through, thank you Naz," Jamie was about to steer the topic back to where it was originally "I'm glad y'all are getting this all out now, but we got a bigger issue on our hands right now. That issue being we are willing sharing a house with this sleaze ball. Still waiting on a good reason why by the way, and if your reason has anything to do with 'strategy' you can just keep it to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:19 pm

"I have mommy issues." Nigel doesn't need to hide this at all, everyone kind of know that already. "Seeing Rita act like that, in front of everyone, out of sudden, just lit a fire on me and flashbacked me to the times my own female progenitor spoke to me the exact same way. I couldn't resist but lash out in rage."

"And..." He sighed, he was the only one still comfortably sitting on the couch. "She lashed out at Chen, too, before the blanket fort incident, for stupid reasons. I just didn't want to let Mr. Wang end up as wrong one in the story, because even if he did do bad actions, his temperament with Rita up to this point sure wasn't one."

He is taken aback by Mark's comment on him. "And... I'm not cute!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 pm

Mark muttered under his breath. *at least you don't have to share a bed with said sleaze ball* He couldn't help but feel that Jamie was getting a little mollitious with her attitude towards Kaden. He enjoyed a good beet down as much as the next person, but this was getting a little heavy even by his standards. Even though he strongly disagreed with Kaden's actions, he felt the need to speak up. 

"Hey Jamie, as much as I like beating down on Kaden over here, ya think we should take it down a notch? Even if he gets evicted, he'll still be here in the house with us. I think we should just call him out on his bull shit and leave it at that." Mark felt a little out of his element trying to be the voice of reason, but this was getting messy even for him. 

He looked back at Nigel. "Yeah you are dude. Own it." (;
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 pm

"Okay, Nige, bro, I'm a lesbian and even I can plainly see that you're cute and junk."

Naz figured the levity wouldn't do any harm. It'd take her mind off of other things, at least.

"And uh. Mark's right...you said what you needed to say. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 pm

"Hey Jamie, maybe you can voice your concerns to production?" She asks her "It's cowgirls code to always voice concerns to the barn manager, but to also don’t whine to other boarders. Don’t let your frustration fester to the point of anger. If you have a worry or problem, let the manager or owner know right away." She sneezes "Something I learned on the Cowgirl Magazine.

Last edited by Haleigh on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 pm

"Alright, fine. Said my piece. This subject hits a little close to home, so for all y'all who think I've gone a bit far, I apologize for that. Not so much for what I said, but it's out there." She had been pushing it with that last outburst, even if she wanted to say more. All she could do now was let everyone stew on it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Lacey stood up, not portraying any type of emotion.. just straight up poker face, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:46 pm

"I uh. I should go too."

Naz left. All too happy to be gone, away from that.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Nigel blushes, it's not everyday you get a tired narcoleptic lesbian and a rocker hunk call you cute, so he just can't hold his little smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)   House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

House Meeting 2: It's High (After) Noon (OPEN RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next