The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cook and Clean (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Cook and Clean (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Now that she wasn't a have not, Fifi was taking the time to cook and clean in the kitchen. There were some people in the house who were just plain nasty and were dumping their dishes in the sink, but Fifi never really minded the extra work. While the shenanigans were going on around the house, she had taken the time out of her day to meal prep and stock the fridge with more food. After she finished her meal prepping and cleaning, she poured herself a glass of sweet tea and sat up on the counter. There was a lot of tension in the house since the house meeting, but she hadn't really been involved in any game conversations. Even though Fifi FELT okay, a part of her was wondering how sneaky everyone was being in the house. This was a game after all. It was week 3 now and rumors were starting to spread about. Even if it seemed like a lot of nonsense, the paranoia was finally starting to set in.

Fifi shook her head trying to get rid of the thoughts and just sipped her tea. She looked up at the camera that was now focused on her and smiled. "Hey Mama, hey Pappy, hey Titi, hey Darnell, hey Marquis, hey cousin Tim, hey Bryson.....oh and Jaz, if you're even watchin'. Hey Rose, hey Philip, hey Grandpa Louis, hey Granny Cookie, hey Uncle Malik, hey Uncle Casper, hey Aunty Esther..." she continued to go through the names of her relatives. She knew a good portion of them would be watching her and wanted to address the ones she felt were more likely to tune in. She takes another sip of her sweet tea and takes in a deep breath.

"Mmm-mm!!"

"This sweet tea is GOOD, y'all! I bet y'all wish you could have some huh? Y'all know I make the best sweet tea!" She starts making faces, exaggerating her mood to the cameras. Anyone walking in would think she had lost her mind. #Weirdthingswedowhenwe'realone

Cook and Clean (OPEN) Funny-face-black-girl-meme
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:14 pm

Devika walked in, hearing the tune of the microwave. While she initially thought Fifi going to drop a couple of dishes, she realized she was... dancing? While most people would have thought it was odd, Devika remembered dancing in her kitchen when she grew up before she went to school everyday. She even did it once in a while back at home in her lonely residence. While she initially hesitated, Devika started to dance. A bit awkwardly, but she was dancing.

"A-Are we dancing? To the microwave?... I-I guess I am. Now."

Once she started, she couldn't stop. And she was looking kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Fifi let out a little "Eeep!" as she suddenly heard a voice. She turned to Devika who was dancing and giggled. "Oh! Devikaaaa!" She started to giggle some more, but rather than stopping she got up and started to shimmy. "Mmmm, you gotta roll them shoulders, that's how you get into it!" She was happy to see Devika enjoying herself more and more this week. After a while, Fifi went up and finished her ice tea, before washing it. "How are you? I feels like we haven't spoken much this week. Your boothang's been causin' a fuss, you know?" She giggles. "But I'm glad you's in a good mood! You want some sweet tea?" The potential of there being an all guys alliance brewing was still in the back of her head, but Fifi didn't want to ruin the good vibe they had going.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:48 pm

Devika had tried to hide her worried nature. When Kaden had shown interest to her back at the pool party in the early days, she felt so ecstatic to spend time with him. However, in the past few weeks all she could sense was him lying and isolating her. She kept feeling like she couldn't trust anyone. That said, this was not a good time to make Fifi worry about the state of the house or herself.

"Ah, some tea would be lovely, thank you," Devika politely smiled, "I'm sorry for not talking all that much this week, it's just been so... hectic, with everything going on. I hope you have been okay."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:01 am

"I've been bitin' my tongue. Last week was VERY hectic for me. Not only was I livin' uncomfortably but that whole fiasco with Mr. Wang happened. It seems like each week somethin unexpected happens, but I'm tryin' my best to just keep it together. I don't wanna be involved in this drama but what if the rumor is true??? I don't want your or I to be targeted simply cause we got some pum pums." Fifi took a deep breath and sighed. Of course, she was terrible at keeping her emotions hidden. She poured Devika a glass of sweet tea and leaned on the counter, smiling faintly. "I'm feelin' something in my spirit! I don't know what it is, but I'm tryin' my best to remain positive. How are you feelin'??"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 am

Pum pums?

"I'm doing alright, I think. This week has been a bit too stressful, but I think things could be a bit okay for us? M-Maybe? Um... I don't think we need to worry about the alliance, at least."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am

Fifi smiles. "Hm, yeah..I guess you're right." Fifi sucked in her teeth....her response to Devika was somewhat doubtful. She looked up at Devika and smiled a bit and gave her a tight squeeze. "Wooo, all this preppin' and cleanin' has got me beat. I need to go sit down for a while and meditate." Fifi made her way out of the kitchen almost in a bit of a worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cook and Clean (OPEN)   Cook and Clean (OPEN) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cook and Clean (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1