The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5: Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Week 5: Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5: Nomination Ceremony   Week 5: Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Lacey gathered the houseguests for yet another ceremony.

"Well, as House Ambassador.. I wasn't sure how to go about this, since nobody approached me. But I have to put up somebody so....I nominate Rico and Jamie. Nothing personal, dudes. Except maybe Rico... cuz while you did target Nigel, you were willing to keep me in the dark and put my game at risk. So yeah, what goes around comes around, I guess?" She shrugs. She thought Rico was a sweet guy, maybe a bit of a follower, but she had to make a choice & this was the most logical one.
"This ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

Week 5: Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5: Nomination Ceremony   Week 5: Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:30 am

Rico sighed. He knew this would come and bite him in the ass...

Now begins the week of a lifetime...

“I understand, Lacey.” He utters. He frowned slightly as he got up from his seat.

Time to start the grind for the POP.
Back to top Go down

Week 5: Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1