The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:16 am

Lacey made her way to the HA room rather reluctantly. Her and Birdy were never on bad terms, but with everything else that went down they hadn't really talked properly for a while apart from a few casual exchanges in the kitchen and living room.
Lacey thought she wouldn't come across as an ass-kisser though, considering she felt safe. She had two loyal alliance members by her side. Regardless, she felt the need to check in with Birdy & see where her head is at now that this is her first time as HA.
She knocks on the door. "Hey, Birdy! You in there? Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Birdy opened the door and let out a happy, chirpy “Hello! How are you dear?”
Birdy realized that it had been quite a while since they had last spoken, but she did like Lacey a lot from what she’s seen. She invites her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 am

"I'm doing good!" She exclaims while closing the door behind her. "I just decided to drop by wanting to say how impressed I was seeing you snatch that victory!" Lacey smiles and looks around the room, noticing production had put out pictures of Birdy's family as they do. Her eyes randomly land on a picture seemingly taken during the early 00's of a woman that looks like Birdy, holding a little girl by her hand.
"Aww, is this younger you with your daughter? So rad!" Lacey always had a soft spot for memorabilia like that.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Birdy smiled and sighed nostalgically. “Yes it is. I remember that day very well. Alfred, Janie, and I were at the pumpkin patch trying to find one that was juuust right! Ohohoho! Janie was so young and excited. Oh and now she’s all grown up! How time flies ohohoho! Listen to this old lady getting nostalgic!”
Birdy shook her head to clear it.
“Anyway, has it been hard for you to be away from your loved ones for all these weeks? It seems like you have some good friends here from what I’ve noticed. Unfortunately it seems all of my closest friends have been evicted already... well except for Rita of course!”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Lacey swings her arms around lazily & takes a seat.
"It's been alright. I do miss my friends and girlfriend, but hey we're halfway through with this, right?" She chuckles.
"I'm sorry to hear that. But look at the glass as half full! You're still here and I'm sure your friends are proud of you. Who were they, though? Not to sound dumb or anything, I just haven't paid close enough attention, heh.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]   Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Knockity, knockity [Private RP with Birdy and Lacey]
Page 1 of 1