The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Birdy gently knocks on the door to the Ambassador Suite to congratulate Lacey on winning the competition. She felt that it would be most appropriate since Lacey was so kind as to do the same to her the week before, and after the nasty things that Rico said about both of them, Birdy felt that Lacey may be a potential friend.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 pm

"Come in." Lacey said in a monotone voice. She wasn't in the mood for company or game talk, but the show had to go on.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Birdy peeped her head in, “Well hello there dear! I just thought it would be right to congratulate you on your win! After all, you were nice enough to do the same to me last week.” Birdy walked over to Lacey and sat down on a chair near her. “How are you doing my dear? Rico said some uncalled for things about you last week, after all.” Birdy put a hand on Lacey’s shoulder, but sensing she didn’t want to be touched, Birdy dropped her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:05 pm

It was thankfully just Birdy, someone Lacey had bonded and saw no reason not to be civil with.
"Heh, thanks. I've had better days, but I'm mostly okay. I'm over the Rico thing. Dude made a fool of himself on TV & that's none of my concern really.." She rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Birdy thought for a moment, “Well that may be so, but it certainly hurt my feelings. If that’s not bothering you, what is, eh?” Lacey didn’t appear to be horribly upset, but at least a little bit down.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:51 pm

"Let's just say that for one reason or another I have a massive target on my back now. So that's fun." She smiles sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Birdy makes a puzzled expression. “A target, eh? Why would anyone be targeting you?” Birdy thought about it and realized it must be because she’s been doing so well with all of the challenges. It makes sense that they would since this is a competition after all. Though things have been confusing ever since Fifi’s elimination. It had been so unexpected. “I guess I don’t know the competition as well as I thought I did. Rule number one is always know the enemy right? I was just so shocked when Mark and Fifi got eliminated. I thought everyone liked them! It’s almost as if they suddenly shifted and became different people for no apparent reason!” Birdy’s face remained in a puzzled expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]   Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Dear [private rp; Birdy and Lacey]
Page 1 of 1