The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Morgan is walking downstairs and sees Dio eating a bowl of cereal. Morgan goes to make himself some waffles then says without looking at Dio "So...are we just not going to talk about what happened...? Cause I'm all ears to know why you said my name without much hesitation" he keeps is time calm to show that he's not angry just finds it funny that a so called "friend" hasn't even talked to him after nominating him for eviction.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Expecting to see JeRaldo again, Dio grumpily looks up only to see Morgan standing in front of him. After realizing this (pretty late as well) he almost chokes on the bite he took. He hits his chest with his fist trying to down the breakfast to avoid it getting stuck. He takes a deep breath after he succeeds.
'Now you can go back to being nervous without choking hazard~'

He put down his spoon and rubs his eyes to focus on Morgan. He starts talking, first a bit slow and slurred but he quickly covers it.

"Look... Morgan, I admit it was stupid, I didn't mean to piss you off but... Yeah." he removes his hair from his face. "The whole POP ceremony didn't go as expected and... I panicked. I wasn't...wasn't thinking straight at all." he first looks away, once again confronting himself with the out-of-hand situation from before but then looks Morgan in the eye, regret clearly visible in his expression.

"I'm sorry... If I offended or hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Morgan then turns around "You had 3 choices, one you weren't as close with. You quickly chose me...please don't tell me that was the plan, was it? Cause it would've been okay if I was the second nomination but you chose me first not even knowing about the secret pop, well I don't think. I'm not hurt but I also know not to trust you and think you're a bit hypocritical" he folds his arms and leans against the wall
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:28 pm

"3 choices? I could only pick you or Deressa..." he was not happy at how Morgan blew off his sincere apology like that, but he could just try to give an explanation to see if that would help.

"Morgan... Things didn't go as planned. I-" he pinches his nosebridge in frustration.
"JeRaldo wasn't supposed to save Nisha. It threw me off completely. He made a promise to me and he didn't stick with it. I... trusted him to go with our plan of keeping Nisha nominated so it wouldn't turn into something unexpected but- it did." he stood up to stand face to face with him. Even though he was much taller then Morgan, he felt far from intimidating at this point.

"I don't respond well to sudden stress and... it just got too much okay...." he leans on the counter with one arm, and rubs his eyes again. I really have to try to take a nap soon at least...
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:49 pm

"So you admit that I was expendable but Raldo wasn't" he then takes a deep breath "but you're telling me you didn't have a backup plan for one of them coming off? And you chose a close friend over someone you became friends with recently?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:21 pm

"Raldo won the POP, I couldn't put him up even if I wanted to." he shakes his head.
"I didn't. I did not think that far ahead. I trusted Je to stick with our plan. Looking back at it, it was stupid of me to trust him like that. If I knew that him and Nisha would be working together I would have thought it over more."
Dio looks at the kitchen door.
"I respect Raldo for playing the game so well, I do. It stings to see him team up with everybody and then let someone down in the end. It got me in a whole lot of trouble. And-" he hesitates for a moment, lets a cough slip out but then speaks up.

"I just want you to know that it wasn't my intention to be hurtful like that. I mean, I admit was still kind of angry about the whole blow-up at JeRaldo from before... But since JeRaldo forgave you who am I to be petty about it. All I can do now is... Say that I am sorry."

This was all he could say, he went far for Morgan already. If he wouldn't accept his apology, at least he tried. He rubs his nose and goes back to sitting at the counter to stare at the bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Morgan looks down and ponders for a few minutes. After quite a bit of silence he speaks up "Listen whatever your intentions were, it doesn't matter anymore. If I find out later that you did want me gone, sure I'll be mad but I would forgive you. We're still friends in my book I just don't know about trust." He then pauses again to think of the right words

"Honestly though you can't blame Raldo, the secret pop still would have been used and someone still had to go up. Everyone left is close with each other but I don't know if Raldo is a threat" deep down he knows that Raldo has an amazing social game but he's not going to throw him under the bus since he's helping him "but after the whole blow up with Deressa, I feel like Nisha is the biggest threat in the house. She did have a talk with Angelica from last season and has been acting totally different from what I've been told"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:56 am

Dio looks up and weakly smiles at him. 
"I'm happy to hear. Goes both ways, dude. I entered the house with optimism and will leave with trust issues." He chuckles.

"I do think JeRaldo is a threat, but I respect him for playing the game so well. Even though  it had me end up feeling miserable, it had me learn a lesson about blindly trusting anyone. I guess it is a matter of being smart now."

He and Morgan share a look while its silent. Then Dio speaks up.

"....Yeah I'm doomed."

They both share a laugh.

"For real though, I don't think I will get out of this pit I dug myself by nominating everyone. I was pessimistic after Deressa's eviction but... I am no quitter. See where this last bit of motivation will get me right?" He lets out a half-suppressed yawn. He feels the  fatigue but tries to ignore it.

"Nisha's nice... but I'd like to keep Deressa's words in the back... of my mind... So maybe you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Morgan laughs along with Dio's funny but true jokes. He then speaks up "You never know, ive been I'm the block the past 2 weeks now? I've been a block assassin but I don't know if my luck will stay with me. If she wins HA, which I hope she isn't, she could be tricked into targeting someone else."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Dio softly chuckles. "Teach me your ways, what is your secret?"
He leans over the counter and rests his head on top of his arms.

"Don't jinx it dude, if you don't want her to win you don't say it out loud... It's like me saying 'I sure hope that we won't lose this important soccer game against Italy'."
"..."
"I said that once.

My team didn't appreciate it.
Especially afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Morgan laughs "I honestly don't know man. Maybe cause I flip every challenge almost" he scratches the back of his head "I was getting better." Morgan then gets serious

"Shit dude you're right, my b"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

So.... Private RP (Morgan and Dio)
Page 1 of 1