The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Kenji is pretending to pluck his eyebrows, waiting for someone to come join him to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Morgan comes walking in "oh hey dude, how's it going? I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm

"Me neither! I actually wanted to talk to you too!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Morgan raises an eyebrow "Oh? What did you want to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Kenji gets close to Morgan, he starts to whisper "Who are you going to vote for in tonight's eviction?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 pm

"I was thinking Tasha cause it might be better for my game for her to go, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:07 pm

"NO!" Kenji says slamming his hand on the sink counter.

"You have to vote out the snake Ti'Shaun and I'll tell you why!" " He points to the kitchen to where the memory wall is.
"You noticed that someone marked a red sharpie on your memory wall? Ti'shaun did that! I saw her do it with my OWN TWO SQUINTY EYES!"

"She did it late at night when no-one was awake! And I caught her right in the midst of it when I was going to go to the bathroom!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Morgan eye widen "Wait are you serious right now? I didn't notice that. If this is true, I'm going to call her out"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Kenji jumps in excitement "YES DO IT!! She has so many connections inside the house that even If you save her what makes you think she will team up with you now? You're literally doing her a favor!!"

"You need to talk to other people Morgan to get her out! She needs to get out or she might win the next competition and send you home!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Morgan shakes his head "That two faced bitch. Should've known she was a snake" he storms out of the bathroom on his crutches and heads to the kitchen to talk to her
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Kenji waits for Morgan to leave the room. He looks at the camera and gives a smirk.

Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Tumblr_inline_nr52owxCzo1tvo1ro_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan   Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan Clock10

Back to top Go down

Soo... Whats going on? (Private RP w/ Morgan
Page 1 of 1