The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:39 pm

It's nighttime, and Nisha is in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She hears someone walking in and catches Morgan in the glimpse of her eye. "Hey, Morgan, can I ask you something? I want to get your honest opinion."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Morgan is a little startled cause he was tired and didn't expect anyone to be up "Oh hey Nisha! Yeah you can ask me"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Nisha sucks her teeth a bit at Morgan's reaction. "Ohhh, I'm sorry if I scared you haha." She checked the hall to see of anyone else was there and the returned her attention to Morgan. "I know you said Valenda is like a sister to you, right? If I go this week, can you promise that you'll have her back no matter what? She's an amazing person and I can tell that she holds a lot of loyalty. For that alone, I respect her game."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Morgan laughs "You're fine haha I'm just exhausted so I just got a bit startled."

He then smiles and nods his head "Of course I will promise that. It was already the plan. I just want to say that I appreciate that you didn't try to ask for my vote and want the best for Vale if she stays so thank you. You're such a sweet girl, both of you are so it's gonna suck seeing one of you go home"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm

"Ok, good haha!"

"Yeah, I wouldn't dare cross that boundary, it's not the type of person I am. I respect people in this game that have shown their loyalty in a genuine manner. I saw the bond you and Vale have and am glad that she has someone like you looking out for her. That's all I wanted to say...goodnight Morgan." She would finish brushing her teeth and wait to hear what he has to say before walking off to the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 am

"Awe Nisha, you're such a sweet person. I would hug you if you weren't brushing your teeth haha." He then goes to take a leak then washes his hands.

"Goodnight Nisha!" He then proceeds back to his bedroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)   Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Are we good? (Private w/ Morgan)
Page 1 of 1