The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Empty
PostSubject: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:03 am

After the Instant eviction Amberly must keep her side of the promise with Tobias by making him food for keeping her safe.
Amberly, feeling betrayed by the whole house from being Nominated. Maybe cooking something so good will make the others feel horrible for the fucking bullshit they pulled off last night!

'If they wanna turn their backs on me so quickly, I'll turn my back on theirs as fast as Bambi losin his mother during huntin season.'

Amberly marches into the kitchen and begins cooking for Tobias!

Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Tobias started smellin some cooking and swarmed to the kitchen like a shark to water. He hoped to heck it was some of Amberly's sweet sizzlin' cookin she promised him.

His head appeared at the kitchen entrance, peeking in to see what was goin down.

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Giphy
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 pm

]"My... I thought a pizza was too simple Tobi-kins so I wanted to prepare you a special chicken meal for a big boy like you" She massages his shoulder.

"Do you like it? Choose your words wisely."

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Tumblr_inline_ovgz1nebXZ1siz81t_540
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Tobias look at the creature on the plate in front of him and grimaced. Aint no way I'm eatin this. I need to distract her.

"Lady this looks DELISH. But, uh...can I get some of that ketchup behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 pm

"Why sure thing diggly doo, partner!" She turns around to reach for the ketchep
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Tobias uses the sweet sweet opportunity to TOSS that raw chicken right out the window. Amberly turns back around to see Tobias sitting in front of an empty plate.

"Guess ya boi didn't need the ketchup after all! Mmm mm good!"

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Giphy
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 pm

"Y gooollllllyyyyy! You must be more hungry then a pack of wolves! I'm impressed!"
she compliments the big boy.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 pm

"Whoo-ee that was a MEAL. A real one to talk about." He was very careful not to compliment it. He heard some sort of growling sound coming from outside the window but tried to yell over it. "WHERE DID YA LEARN TO COOK GIRL?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Must be a storm from all the growling! "I learned to cook the best food from my grand papi, everyone always says our meals are as great as paris's garabge dumb!" She smiles "Now! Would you like Pizza! Just had to make an appetizer before getting to the main course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others   Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time to feed baby Tobias, FUCK the others
Page 1 of 1