The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Empty
PostSubject: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:29 am

Natasha walked into the bathroom late at night after the eviction. She needed to do her nightly routine before bed. As she walked into the bathroom, she saw Stephanie doing the same thing at one of the sinks. ‘Oh... Stephanie’s in here.’ Natasha frowns. ‘She’s so pretty.. even without make-up and all that. God, I’m awful.’

Natasha quietly puts her things down in the open counter space. “Hey, Stephanie. I, uhm... I hope it’s not bothering you that I’m here. I was actually hoping to get a chance to talk to you if you’re willing to listen,” she says softy. Natasha begins to wash her face with soap.

Last edited by Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:53 am

While putting on her cleanser available at evenprime.com she glances over "Yes, you're totally bothering me and my fakeness." She then grins "of course I don't mind. I mean you're the one that was mad at me, so if anything I should be asking you the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:03 am

Natasha chuckles nervously and scratches her arm. “That’s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. I just really wanted to say... I’m sorry.” Natasha looked kind of funny with the soap on her face. She quickly washed it off and turned to face Stephanie.

“I’m not proud of the way I acted during that whole blow up with Joel and Cam. I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. It didn’t really have anything to do with you, and it was just my own insecurities and stress being bottled up,” she frowns. “I’ll understand if you completely hate me. I probably deserve it. But I at least just wanted to attempt to make amends.” She half-smiles, hoping that Stephanie was receptive to her apology.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 am

"Awe well thanks, I accept your apology.: i do understand, Joel and Cam went for low blows and I'm kind of guilty by association since I hang out with them. I do appreciate you coming to me" she wipes off the cleanser, gets a cotton ball and applies toner "I mean we all have our insecurities and tons of people bottle things up, myself included. At least you're owning up to them. And if it makes you feel any better, I was mad at both sides in the situation, not just you" I do have to be careful with what I say cause I can't trust the girl, plus she might be coming to me since Jane left and she needs an ally besides Jules
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 am

Natasha smiles. ‘I can check that off my list now... Apology? CRUSHED IT. Oh god, I’m starting to sound like Tobias.’

Natasha chuckles to herself. “Well, I’m not going to lie... I hope you gave those two meatheads an earful. They deserved it,” she laughs. “Not that I can really judge anyone else’s taste in men with someone like Jules as my ex. Don’t get me wrong, he’s sweet but... a lot to handle.”

She begins applying her face mask. “I’m glad we could at least clear the air between us. We’re probably going to need each other to keep each other sane in this house full of boys— Oh my god, wait.. we’re the only girls, aren’t we? That’s so... foul.” Natasha sticks out her tongue in disgust jokingly (but was she really joking??) “Gross.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 am

Stephanie looks in the mirror. Her skin never looked better Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Jw9OY she then looks over at Natasha while putting on moisturizer and laughs Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) AK6Xx
"Yeah I went full mom mode on them, I was yelling and my face was super mad. Hit them too. And honestly idk if I like them that way, Joel seems to be...uh I don't know amd Cam has been distant lately kind of. He's hard to read. And I'm glad we cleared the air too!" She then raises an eyebrow "wait are we really the only girls left now?? I didn't even realize. Yeah we'll need to keep an eye on these guys haha. I mean Tobias is probably targeting the guys too, they sent home his girl"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Natasha smiles widely as she hears that Stephanie yelled at Cam and Joel.

Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Tenor

"I'm glad you're not letting those two run you. If anything, they'd be smart to listen to you. Everyone loves you!" She smiles. "You're pretty much safe from all sides. I don't think anyone would target you. I don't think it's a secret Tobias, Jules and I are all shooting for Cam and that if Joel wins this next HA that Jules and I will be up on the block. Aaron's a wildcard, but again I think Cam and Joel are more likely targets than you are."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:25 pm

"Awe thank you! I mean maybe they still think I'm ditzy or they're misogynist and just don't want to listen to a girl. And I mean I would like to hope so that everyone likes me and that I'm safe but you never know in this game. Like other people could think I'm fake. Plus Cam did things that messed up my game a bit. And people might think that I'm guilty by association since we're 'together' but honestly he spends more time with Joel than me so I wouldn't say we're together, like as in a couple"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 pm

She scratches her arm nervously. "Yeah, this game is unpredictable and getting down to the wire with only 7 of us left... soon to be 6."

She then turns to Steph and smiles. "Trust me, no one thinks your fake... well, at least not Jules, Tobias or I. Again, sorry I said those things during the fight," she chuckles nervously. "But if anything, you're good in my book. I won't target you if I have any sort of power. I owe it to you anyways." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Stephanie finishes washing her face then looks over and smiles "Well thanks Natasha, I'll look after you too. I'm going to go to bed, goodnight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)   Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Acne Free Apologies (Private RP w/ Natasha & Stephanie)
Page 1 of 1