The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Empty
PostSubject: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:43 am

Gyselle had been searching the house for Stephanie, she saw her chilling with Joel and Cam earlier, but decided to wait until she was alone. Noticing the pageant girl was about to enter the bathroom, Gyselle runs towards her.
"Hey, Steph! Wait for me, please!"
Stephanie politely holds the door for her, they both enter the bathroom and head towards the mirrors. Gyselle places her makeup bag near the sink and looks over at Steph.
"Soo uhh, I couldn't help but hear all the shouting.... are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Stephanie is smiling then looks down and gets a serious face with the bringing up of the fight "Yeah...I'm okay...not really. It just really rubbed me the wrong way. Just so many emotions." She sighs "I'm mad at both sides, Cam and Joel bullied, or as they call it 'used intimidation tactics' while Jules and Natasha went way too far too. Plus Natasha called me fake which upsets me...like can someone not be nice? It's annoying that everyone either thinks I'm a whore or a mean girl just because I'm pretty. People never give me a chance, they just assume stuff like that and it sucks."

She then looks over at Gyselle standing there listening "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to attack you with emotions. I've just been bottling it up a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

"Don't worry about it, emotions don't scare me. It's healthy to vent every once in a while, especially in such a stressful enviroment. For what it's worth, I never thought you were a whore or a mean girl at first glance. We haven't really talked much before, but I know exactly how you feel. People constantly have these pre-set expectations of me whether because I'm trans or because I'm black. It's really hectic at times." Gyselle starts putting several hair pins on as she's talking.
"And right now it sounds like they are all majorly underestimating you. I personally think you're better than all of them. Most people are quick to pick sides and stay with the herd, while you seem to value your own principles and fight for what's right. I respect that." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 pm

"I know..i just hate being negative you know?" She then grins a bit "well thanks and yeah I'm sorry we haven't talked yet. I'm sure you have it worse with stereotypes, mine are benign compared to the stuff you face being trans and black. And yeah honestly I do think people underestimate me but that's okay cause I like defying the odds. But...well" she pauses for a second "honestly I'm sure Cam and Joel do too. And yes all I wanted for this game was to keep my morals, they're worth more than a game."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:18 pm

"Trust me, yours are just as hurtful. You have a good head on your shoulders and deserve more respect. You're always welcome to hang with me and Aaron. We're kinda in our own little bubble away from all the negativity. I know he may seem weird, but he's a sweetheart underneath so I'm sure he wouldn't mind your company. Better than being objectified by Joel if you ask me..." She fake coughs.
"But I don't wanna pressure you or anything. I don't judge you either for hanging with these guys. I can see you just wanna make the best of things. Just do what your gut tells you to, I won't be offended. Heck,with me being on the chopping block I can't even gurantee we can hang for sure, ahaha."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Stephanie smiles amd hugs her "thanks you. I really appreciate it. I'll try to hang with you. I just need to be careful around Cam and Joel cause they might take it the wrong way and treat me like they treated Natasha and Jules"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:28 am

Gyselle hugs her back. She actually starts to regret not talking to Stephanie sooner. The girl is such an angel.
"I understand, I wouldnt want you to take any risks."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16 am

"Thank You so much for being understanding and listening to my problems. If you ever need to do the same, don't hesitate"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]   Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Petty In Pink [Private with Gyselle and Stephanie]
Page 1 of 1