The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)   Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Being nominated made Trixie take desperate measures. So she HAD to try and talk to her ex-teammate. She entered the room, and notices Rae alone laying in her bed. Perfect timing!
"Hey girl, I just wanted you to know that if I go home, I'm really sorry for what I did to you in the past..." Oh no, the fake tears scenario was coming. "I just wanted you to know that maybe I was a little jealous there was another thick girl in the house besides me you know? And now kharma's gotten to me and I'm nominated!" She then got on her knees right next to where Rae's bed was. "I just need you help PLEEEEEEEEASSSSEEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)   Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Rae was PLANNING on taking a nap before the eviction. The nominations stressed her out and her two alliances were basically coming after each other. She was just... not in a good spot.

As she was just about to close her eyes, in comes Trixie. 'Here we go', she thought to herself. She sits up and listens to what her ex-teammate had to say. She wasn't all that surprised to hear Trixie apologize for her actions. The girl just wanted her vote. But Rae did believe that she DESERVED an apology. Trixie is just... RUDE.

She gets off the bed. "First of all, please stand up. Begging like that is just... sad. Second of all, thank you for the apology... but it's coming a little late. Why are you apologizing only when you NEED my vote? And why should I save you over my friend when you were REALLY rude to me?" She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)   Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Trixie stood up and then proceeded to listen to what Rae had to say and sat down next to her whippping her tears off. "I know, I know I should've apoligized before, but I couldn't find the courage to do it. And you're right I am sad. I am a sad bully! I can't help it. It's been an issue since kindergarden. I don't want to be that person anymore" She cries again.

"You know what? Maybe you should keep Nastasia here, her showmance with Jeff are probably gonna get you in the final 3, but only there because I don't think they are voting against each other anywhere soon."

"And what makes ME think you're gonna help me this time? After all you had no problem voting for Bryan last week! But don't worry I won't tell no one that you are kind of a snake ass backstabber" She starts sobbing again.

Trixie suspected that Rae betrayed her team, so she guessed that by lying she was gonna find out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)   Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 am

"See? That. Right there. You assume that I betrayed you for no good reason!" Rae had done EXACTLY that, but she felt no loyalty to Trixie so she had no problem lying to her. "Why should I help someone who OBVIOUSLY has no loyalty to me, even though we were teammates! You didn't like me from day one, and saving you would legit be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)   Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Girl Power? (Private RP Trixie/Rae)
Page 1 of 1