The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Being nominated definetly put Trixie's ass to work! She sent notes to her secret contacts, one of them being Quintin and just waited sitting in the garden for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:33 pm

"Hey," He greets her walking behind the bushes "I'm sure you're going to ask me to save you this week, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm

"You read me like an open book boy, but I have a better option for you. I helped you stay some weeks before, you help me stay this week and we can go on a secret on-the-low alliance nobody is gonna know. I know you and Jamilla are a thing, and I know a lot of other things... so I just need you to give me your votes and I ASSURE YOU I am going to be a better ally than two nerdy pain in the ass you guys don't need."She was of course, talking about Jedd and Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:33 am

"I like the way you think" He smirked "I'm sure you have the votes to stay. Sending home a showmance is the best outcome for everybody. Have any insight on the other side of who's on what alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

"I K R! Haha, sending those two love birds home would be a good adverstising for me... But whatever, if you want some of MY information, you and Camilla will have to vote to save me, so I can't risk giving my info to someone who hasn't proved me their loyalty yet, you get meh'?
I'm sure you would understand. But answering your question, yes... I... have... all... da... TEA.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:21 pm

"Fair enough~" He nods "Well once the new week starts I would love to compare notes with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)   Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Eye for an eye(Private RP Trixie/Quintin)
Page 1 of 1