The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 am

Jay was hanging on the couch in the sitting room. His legs were dangling over the backseat and his head hanging over the edge of the couch. His hair almost touches the ground too. All in all he looked... BORED.

'Two hundred and twenty-four, Two hundred and twenty-five' he counts while pointing at the pointillism painting of an owl with a mortarboard on his head. He just hit rock bottom.... Counting dots while hanging upside down to make it more challenging. SCREW IT. He misses home....
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:40 am

Quintin wanders into the sitting room to catch up on his reading. He notices Jay sitting on his signature spot. "Scoot" he demands.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:51 am

From the corner of his eyes he sees Quintin entering the sitting room. Jay continues counting dots, since no way in hell he'd let Quintin lose track of the... the... two hundred twenty-seven? or was it twenty-eight? DAMMIT!!!!

Jay balls his fist in frustration. Noooo!!!! So close yet so far... He looks at the culprit of this TERRIBLE crime, who is demanding him to scoot over.

'No' he simply replies. He knows how rude Quintin can be and he's not gonna give in to that! He points to the space besides him. 'There's a spot over there, suit yourself you monster, for making me lose track of counting.' he quietly mumbles the last part to himself.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:00 am

Is he for real? "I said scoot" he annoyingly repeats himself.

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Tumblr_inline_oxmmozfpoU1qcm4iq_540
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:02 am

Dear god is he for real? 'I said pick another spot' he irritatedly repeats himself.

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Tumblr_inline_oxmmozfpoU1qcm4iq_540
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:13 am

There he stood silently,

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Tumblr_inline_oxmmozfpoU1qcm4iq_540Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Tumblr_inline_oxmmozfpoU1qcm4iq_540Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Tumblr_inline_oxmmozfpoU1qcm4iq_540
he couldn't think of a witty comeback, he'll wistfully take this L. He then sits on another spot but not the spot Jay referred to.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:23 am

Jay smirks as he actually won their INTENSE argument.

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] YBLj5BW

What can he say? He's stubborn as well!!! They silently sit in the room. Jay was still hanging upside down but now that Quintin is there too it feels weird :c he pouts and repositions himself to sit like a normal human being. He yawns. Since they're together might as well strike a conversation.

'You nervous about the eviction?' he asks, glancing to check for Quintin's reaction to this.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:38 am

It's taking Jay too long to wait for his reply so instead he just blabbers on.
'I mean, I would be if I were in your position. It's tricky and you're up against De'Quan and he's very competitive for sure I mean-'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am

"Oh my god, shut up. You talk way too much" he interrupts "Yes, I'm nervous. High-key annoyed about playing that risky game which got me nominated for the second time when a majority of the house hasn't touched the block yet."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 am

'PFFF DID YOU JUST-' Jay is taken aback by Quintin telling him to shut up and gets ready to defend himself. He is offended but he does know he is being pushy and impatient... Okay MAYBE he needed to take a step back there. FIIIINE. Ugh.

'-I... Okay. Ugh. SO-RRY.' he says with annoyance and huffs. 'Continue.' Jay nods as Quintin explains his worries. 'I see yeah. It's a risky decision but they won't make it easy. I guess it was a good option considering you don't have any connection with Rae, correct?' he crosses his arms and rests his head on the edge of the backseat, staring at the ceiling. 'Though you would make things easier for yourself if you started being friendly more often. Or ever, even.' he bluntly states.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 am

"Bingo," he responds "and I was right, look what happened to De'Quan. The boy trusted her." he listens to what else Jay had to say "Friendly? I am friendly!" he forces a smile "I'm not going to overdo it, that crap starts appearing to others that I'm only being nice to get them to like me back, and won't stop until they do. When you're too friendly… you're intruding."

Last edited by Quintin on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:00 am

'He really did, looking at his reaction after the noms. Karma I guess, for last week's screw up.' Jay grins. But when Quintin tries to smile, his own smile drops. That was... REALLY bad. Jay gives him an awkward smile in return, not sure how to respond to it.

'I uhm... I don't agree with that logic. I mean, not fully-' instead of being blunt as usual he decides to nuance his answer. 'Being TOO nice is bad. I mean, look at Rae. She's worked herself in all kinds of trouble because of that.' he pauses. 'But what you are doing is excluding yourself. And someone as smart as you should know that's a no-go in this game' he raises an eyebrow. 'And you don't make allies by simply doing-' he points at Quintin's forced and creepy smile '-that'

Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 am

"You're not the first to inform me about this. -sigh- I figured my attitude would get the best of me. People get really offended by the things I say. Ugh, I guess you're right." and De'Quan he rolls his eyes. Quintin hates when people give him guidance, he desperately escapes the conversation and focuses the attention on Jay. "Anyways, why aren't you celebrating? De'Quan is nominated and you're in a great position as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:10 am

Jay shrugs. 'Well if the things you say are offensive, can you blame them?' Ahhh... He loves it when people tell him he's right!
Ready to enjoy that feeling he almost misses the next thing Quintin asks him. 'Oh... that' He rubs his arm and looks away. 'I'm just... I am starting to miss home.' He felt tears welling up but UGH. He didn't want to cry!! He tightly grips his arm now, hoping to distract himself from those thoughts. 'And uh, I'm not really so sure about my position either. People act shady all over the place. Don't know who to trust anymore, y'know? IF I should trust anyone.' he swallows, but feels the heavy emotions dying down, thank god.

'I'm not even sure what to do for voting. De'Quan lost my trust mostly and has a pretty great position in the house so sending him home is a smart move. And-' he growls. 'C.C. is my NEMESIS. If he doesn't go and becomes HA, I'm definitely next to go. Both of em need to go tbh.'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:44 pm

"Yes I can" Quintin could swear if he rolled his eyes any further they’d get stuck in the back of his head.
"Wouldn't C.C. be the better choice to send home for your game? You shouldn't target De'Quan if you know C.C. would aim for you. When are you going to get over De'Quan betraying you? The boy got nominated for someone he trusted he got his punishment, let bygones be bygones. Besides, from the looks of it all his main targets are obviously Rae and Ryan. So why not keep him as a bigger target next week if you want to ensure your safety longer."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 am

Jay hesitates. 'Well that's why I'm conflicted. C.C. could indeed aim for me but so does De'Quan. And looking at the endgame - De'Quan will be MUCH tougher to beat.' Quintin brings up De'Quan's betrayal and to just suck it up. Jay is taken aback

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Giphy

'Pfff, like, uhm, well, tsssk-' he brings out.
'For your INFORMATION, I AM getting over it.' he crosses his arms. 'I'm dealing with it differently than usual. Did you not see how I DIDN'T go after De'Quan in the have-not vote???' he points out the door to emphasize his point. 'Betrayal or not, De'Quan is dangerous. That's why I'm worried about his future decisions. But uhm' he hesitates again. 'I GUESS you have a point. MAYBE. But I haven't fully decided yet.' Jay leans forward to rest his elbows on his thighs. 'But still, did you ever consider that if C.C. manages to get the POP... You're up against De'Quan? Do you think you would win that?'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:10 am

"True" He nods when Jay brings up the have-not challenge "But De'Quan didn't vote for you either." he reminds Jay tapping his book with his fingers. "Idk who would go home if both De'Quan and I are sitting on the block together. I'm certain the votes would be close, the replacement nominee or C.C. would be sitting pretty."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 am

'Maybe I'm just being paranoid' he admits. 'But aside from specifically targeting me, De'Quan has a big name in the house. So once you're up against him... It is tricky' he bites his lip. 'Just saying but... I wouldn't stick to his side too long. When the moment is there you'd be shoved aside...' Jay then gives Quintin a smile. 'Though what you're doing right now is good!! I'm not sending you home so that's at least one vote in your favor' he gives Quintin a playful wink and puts his hands behind his head while leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:10 am

"It's okay to feel paranoid." Quintin listens to the rest of what Jay has to say. "I don't see that moment happening at any point since Jamila and I are the only people he trusts." He understands Jay's statement but De'Quan won't make it past 2 weeks in the game after everything that has happened this/last week. "I don't want to see you go home either. The majority of the house doesn't want De'Quan to stay so why not keep him as a shield for next week Even if he wins HA, though I highly doubt it. De'Quan has a much more pressing issue to attend to than you and I, so let's make him take the damage for us. With C.C., it's complex to convince people to vote him out or persuade him to keep us safe if he wins power at any time, you would be the first one nominated and possibly going home!  If he stay's you get an automatic one vote disadvantage. He's in a good position, nobody wants to take a shot at him which is dangerous, Jay. C.C. is a brilliant player he doesn't need to win competitions too stay safe. It's best to take him out first before it's to late. We don't know who he's aligned with or what promises he made around the house. It would be easier for me and Jamila to talk to De'Quan than it is for C.C. to keep you safe in the game. You need to consider what's best for your game and keeping De'Quan this week to go home next week would put you in a tremendous spot."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Quintin was giving him an ENTIRE speech, why NOT to vote for De'Quan. He's a bit taken aback by this. It shows that Quintin has a bias FOR De'Quan, not necessarily a bias AGAINST C.C. Which is exactly why Jay is suspicious of his motives. Jay has an inner dialogue going on, his opinions going back and forth. He doesn't want either of the nominees to stay tbh!!! Quintin is making valid points, but is it enough to convince him???

Still conflicted, he has a pained expression on his face. He bites his nails and looks back up at Quintin. 'Alright, I see your point... I'll give it a good consideration and I'll definitely keep it in mind, promise.' he gives Quintin a nod and gets up from his spot. 'I'll keep it in mind....' with that, he leaves Quintin behind in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]   Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Counting Dots [Private RP Quintin/Jay]
Page 1 of 1