The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:31 am

Jay storms into the Have-Not Room, hastily looking around for his sweet goth friend. 'RAE?!?' He asks, sounding desperate af. He overlooks her but when he notices her he quickly walks up to her and words start pouring out of his mouth.

'Oh my god I might be going home, I'm going home?? I don't want to go home I can do more than this I promise I will be fun and keep things alive around here but I really really don't want to go!!!' he says rather panicked. He rambles on and on, expressions changing from sad to worried, to desperate, to emotional, and to worried once more. He looks her in the eye

PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:38 pm

PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] 6cb747f171275e3db7faabb900fea641

Oh.

Um.

That was a lot.

Rae had been laying low since the last elimination ceremony, and that suited her just fine. Her isolation had been a nice break from all the drama, and she figured that if she didn't interact with people for a while, some new drama would come along and she could get back in their good graces.

... Also she didn't know who to vote for in the elimination ceremony.

Yea.

Too stressful to deal with right now.

EXCEPT NOW JAY WAS HERE FREAKING OUT AND MAKING HER STRESSED AGAIN. GOOD LORD.

After the initial shock, she hopped up and gingerly patted her friend on the back. "I. Um. There there?" Rae cleared her throat, resolving to put in ALL THE EFFORT into being a supportive friend! She gave him a little half-hug with one arm and continued on with a much warmer tone. "Honey! You're not gonna go home. I mean, why are you so sure that you're gonna go home over Harley?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Jay looks at Rae while pouting. Her effort to calm him down was... Odd, but he trusted her and it sorta helped. Rae has been a bit absent lately, so he was relieved to see her again. He takes a deep breath.

'YOU KNOW.... I'm up against Harley and I hate it.' He looks at the ground. 'I don't want her to go home... But I'm here to win as well and and I'm not sure of my spot now since I know I can irritate people and what if that causes me to lose, for being my annoying stupid self' he lets out a small whimper. 'I know you and Harley are close.... And just to soften the blow' he looks her in the eyes, with an intense, serious and sad look. 'just tell me honestly, who you want to vote for. I just.... I just want to know, okay?' he moves his foot around the floor due to nervosity. 'I want to be prepared.'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:27 pm

"I..." she bit her lip. Wow, what a loaded question. On one hand, she had a thing with Harley... But she and Harley weren't talking now, and keeping her around was equal parts danger and AWKWARD. "I think that right now, I would want to save you. Things with Harley are so awkward right now, and siding with her feels like a bad move since she's kind of been picking fights a lot lately."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:51 pm

'I-I didn't mean to put you on the stand!' he says sounding stressed out. 'I thought you already decided-' he plants his palm on his face. 'I didn't think of THAT.... Whoops...' Rae explains that things have been awkward between them. He is a bit taken aback, since Harley didn't tell him any of that. 'Oh... I'm sorry to hear that...' But Rae wants to save him. Maybe simply due to her not feeling it for saving Harley, but he'd think about that later.

'I appreciate that.... Really, I do.' he smiles at her. 'I don't know what's up with Harley lately but she has been acting a bit off lately. I hope she's okay, and that eventually you can work things out. But I do understand your reasoning.' he nods. And at last, he embraces his friend. He whispers 'thank you' multiple times, slightly increasing the tightness of the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]   PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

PANIC!! [Private RP Rae/Jay]
Page 1 of 1