The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Nomination Cereomy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Week 8 - Nomination Cereomy Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Nomination Cereomy   Week 8 - Nomination Cereomy Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:40 pm

"This is the nomination ceremony. It's my responsibility as the House Ambassador to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I'm nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nomination and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I've nominated is-"

Jay's face appears on the memory wall.

"The second houseguest I've nominated is-"

Rae's face appears on the memory wall.

"I've nominated you, Jay and you, Rae. Rae I nominated you base on us not having any relationship whatsoever.. Jay, I nominated you as a pawn. This nomination ceremony is adjourned"
(Changed some stuff, felt like god play.)
Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Nomination Cereomy
Page 1 of 1