The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chill Sesh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Nisha is sitting on the side of her bed, kicking her feet back and forth. As happy as she was, there was still a small part of her that couldn't get her mind off the eviction ceremony. Everyone had been telling her that she was safe, and despite receiving zero votes, just sitting up on the nomination chair was a scary situation. She decided to try and take her mind from it by organizing some of her things. She began folding some of the clothes she had unpacked on the first night.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Raldo, walks into the room and see's Nisha alone. He waves at her "How's it going Nisha"
A small portion of him feels guilty when he looks at her.
He sits on the bed across from Nisha
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Nisha pulls open a drawer as she puts in some of her clothes. She hears the door creak open, expecting it to be one of the girls. The voice that calls out to her causes her to turn around with a surprised look. "Oh! It's you...I'm doing well I guess." She watched as he came over to sit on the bed across from her. "I've seen you around quite a bit..." She closes the drawer and sets aside some of her unfolded garnments. "Your name is...Je'Rallo, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

He looks at her, and see's the sweet smile on her face.
"Hey Yeah It's me Raldo." He chuckles "We haven't talked in a while after the breakfast cook out!" He pauses "can I tell you something?"

He twirls his fingers together, rocking back and forth from the bed
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:50 pm

"Oh, yes, Raldo!" She was a bit flustered at the fact that she'd misheard his name earlier. She hoped he hadn't noticed, so she continued to smile and nod as he spoke. "Of course, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

He gives her a serious look and leans forward a bit towards her.
"So I wanted to let you know before anyone else does. That on the night of the 1st Eviction..."

Raldo takes a deep breathe disappointed in himself that he was already a complete mess "I went through a panic phase and tried to use you as a vote to throw at. Knowing you would be safe because I was left in a pickle between two people who wanted me to vote a different way and I didn't want to pick a side."

He swallows from a number of words that are coming out of his mouth

"I know that maybe it doesn't seem like a big deal but I felt as if I should have told you before doing that and I tried to convince someone to vote with me as well cause that person was also in a tough situation as well" He laughs at how much of a mess him and Ti were, but knew most of it was his fault for freaking out too soon

"and If it did ended up happening that It would have seemed as if someone was targeting you, and That would have broken me more if I saw the look on your face that someone voted for you."

"You seem like a nice girl so I wanted to be straight and honest with you about the situation to make you know that What I was about to do was totally wrong."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Nisha's happy expression quickly fades into a state of confusion. Her face seems petrified as Raldo starts to spill info on how things were intended to go down on the night of eviction. Her eyes widened throughout the rest of his explanation. She waited until he was finished before she could say anything but as he stopped speaking, she couldn't form any words. A few seconds of awkward silence would pass by as Nisha was now looking Je dead in the eye. Her mouth began to quiver as she suddenly leaned forward, holding on to her stomach and laughing.

Chill Sesh  Nishas10

"Oh my..haha..goodness!" She wiped a few tears from her eyes as she looked back up at Je, her hands in her lap. She glanced at the door for a moment, making sure to lower her voice as she spoke. "You scared me there for a second.. Normally, I'd expect anyone in a game like this to keep such a thing to themselves. But despite not making the decision, you still came and told me...thank you." She reached forward, giving him a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:14 am

Raldo's face is blank, Turning red from embarrassment. He actually felt like peeing cause he was so nervous for a second on her face turning blank. He never likes telling someone something they didn't like to hear.

"Haha" He laughs nervously. "Your welcome"
"Just know It wasn't anything against you, I just couldn't say anything"
He starts to feel awkward not knowing if she's trying to hide her pain by laughing it off or maybe she just didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:04 am

Nisha sat back up on the bed as she giggled from his embarrassment. "I understand, don't worry about it! Like I said in my speech, it was a crazy week for all of us so I bear no malice towards anyone." A bold smile remained on her face, despite the awkward atmosphere that had clearly set in. "You know, I don’t think I’ve really been playing this game as hard as everyone else has so far. It seems like people were so quick to form groups. As I'm talking to you now, I don't even know which side of the house you are on...assuming that there ARE sides."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 am

He looks at her trying to break the awkward feeling in the room "I'm pretty sure sides have been split but I'm not sure who's on who's side completely. I'm pretty much trying to stay away from Negative alterations that are happening around the house. I don't want to look as if I'm picking a side"

Raldo smiles at Nisha, Happy that someone is on the same page as him. Trying to keep it on a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 am

"Me too! It's so hard to know what's going on when people are constantly moving to corners to have secret conversations. That's one of the reasons I love cooking for you all. When I'm busy in the kitchen, people just...gather and everything just feels..real, you know what I mean?" She had a sad yet happy expression on her face. She nodded at his response, finding it to be truthful. "I feel the same way. Do you have any clue of who may be running each side? Morgan's a huge possibility, being the first HA and all...but I don't know how to feel about him. He's spoken to about everyone in this house already."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 am

He listens to what Nisha has to say and smiles "Exactly it's like eating together with people is the best way for everyone to get together and communicate! How long have you been cooking?"

He stops and listens to Nisha talk about the contestants "I think Morgan was the leader this week because I feel as if nobody wants to go home first, so they seem to want to be on his good side. You get me?"

"I talked to him a couple of times, He seems to be a nice guy. But After he sprained his food, I guess that could change on how people think of him. He doesn't seem to be a threat with that injury or someone they want as an ally."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 am

Nisha starts to grin at what Je says. His comprehension was making her feel all bouncy and full of life again. "Yes, for sure! Oh, I've been cooking ever since I was a little girl. I'd say...around 5 or 6." 

She nodded at the following words, but it seemed as if she were listening for more. "Ah...I see. Well I guess we're both in agreement as far as Morgan is concerned. I'm just hoping that this next week will go by more smoothly. I'm trying not to feel that first week anxiety anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:55 am

Raldo smirks "Wow... That's a long time, You must be good at it!! Do you own your own restaurant?"

He Smiles "Me neither, I was a total mess on Eviction Night as you heard. I'm starting to feel a lot comfortable with the game, But still trying to keep my eye out!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Nisha shakes her head in response. "Not yet, but hopefully one day! For now, I'm just trying to focus on school and see how it’ll take me." She thought of her dream of opening a restaurant one day. It was on her bucket list for sure, but quite far down. "Yes, and that’s smart! Despite all the down time, it’s always important to remember that we're playing a game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chill Sesh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Sesh    Chill Sesh  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Chill Sesh
Page 1 of 1