The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bro Chill Sesh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Isaiah and Raldo enter the backyard to hang out and talk.
Maybe he can teach him a thing or two about the path of God.
"Nature is beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:43 pm

"It sure is"
As Raldo whipes the crumbs off of his hands from the granola bar, he puts his arms behinds his head and leans back on the hammock whiling having one leg on the floor to swing himself calmly.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Isaiah joins and lays back on the ground.
" I've never experienced people like this before. I am not sure how to... interact with them, but it seems so easy for you. Are you special?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Raldo stops swinging himself.
"Special?"
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:49 pm

"Yes! Like is there some kind of talent to be able to interact with so many different kinds of .... people"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Raldo thinks to himself in shock
"Uhhh, Well I have ADHD but... that's all I know.."

Raldo shakes his head needed to get someone off his chest
"But maybe you should be careful about what you say, you could offend someone."
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Isaiah sits up
"Me? My words are only the voice of... voice of my father! He is very wise and has taught me a lot so I don't understand why people would get offended over words that are helping those reach a better place"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:58 pm

"Every thought of having your own voice though? Interesting people like you seem to have a lot of things to say and being your own person will make everyone seem to love you in every aspect of who you originally are."
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Isaiah smiles. He never thought about his having his own thoughts. He still had a mission though.
"Who taught you all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:09 pm

"Well"
Raldo gets close to Isaiah to tell him a story

"I first taught myself this when I was a Junior in Highschool where my friend Miguel, He showed me this beautiful piece of art. She was tall and colorful and whenever you lit her up and took a breath of fresh air from her. You soon to see the entire universe in a different way. You start to realize that this skin you're living in has a matter and with that matter, you must use it and teach people who to live life to the fullest and just go with it all. Never to look back"
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Isaiah was fascinated by someone having such wisdom and knowledge. He actually respected him and would most likely save him from judgement day.
" I found my wisdom when I was struck by lightning, it opened up my world and showed me my path"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm

"Wow, and what path is that?"
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm

"Well it's something I cannot share with people right now. It's far to important and might ruin the game."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:20 pm

"Well, whenever you feel like sharing im all ears buddy"
Raldo lays back in his hammock staring at the sky and starts to slowly fall back to sleep, without a warning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bro Chill Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro Chill Sesh   Bro Chill Sesh Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bro Chill Sesh
Page 1 of 1