The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awh... Slop Again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Delin mosey's his way into the kitchen, felt-like blanket wrapped around him. "I suppose it's time for dinner." He says, reaching for the tub of slop under the counter. He plops some into a mug and drowns it in syrup.

He takes a bite and shudders a bit. "Just a few more days." He mutters to himself. He has been telling himself these words of encouragement since it first started.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Peaches enters the kitchen and looks at Delin holding the maple syrup bottle. ''Hey, can you pass me the syrup?'' Peaches refills her mug with the gooey slop.

''The week is almost over Delin... almost over.'' Sergio, Delin and Peaches had suffered all week long and it was a refreshing feeling to know that the week was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:28 pm

He hands over the syrup. "I know it's almost over... the moment we're determined no longer have-nots, I'm gonna throw a party!" He exclaims, waving his mug up in the air. "Imma grill up some food outside, we're gonna have alcohol, drinks made by moi too!" He gets giddy at the thought and the dream he had all week.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Peaches' eyes SPARK with joy at the idea. She feels so happy she cannot contain herself, she runs over to delin and gives him a big tight hug. ''Oh my god that would be wonderful!'' She composes herself and coughs. ''I mean, I really want alcohol.''

Awh... Slop Again! A12
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 pm

He accepts the hug in excitement. "Yes! Alcohol will let everyone unwind and such! Definitely something to look forward to after such a stressful week!"

"Y'know? With the Chip Competitions, and bein' Have-Nots and all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awh... Slop Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awh... Slop Again!   Awh... Slop Again! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Awh... Slop Again!
Page 1 of 1