The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]

Go down 
+3
Peaches
J.C.
Garfield
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Garfield came from the have-nots room, sat down and had a bowl of slop by his side. He grabs a napkin and a pen and starts writing down ideas but has no clue what to do.
Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Giphy
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:42 pm

Xavier walks into kitchen and quickly notices Garfield writing. "You doin' alright, Garfield?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Peaches walks in with a DEAD expression all over her face. She takes a seat next to Garfield. ''Enjoying slop?'' She genuinely giggles for the first time this week, it's been shit. ''I suggest you use maple syrup. It adds some flavor.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Malibu walked into the kitchen now, rather stomping her heels as she made her way to the table and grabbed some water and a scoop of slop and just mumbled to herself. Clearly upset.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:48 pm

"Oh hi Xavier um well I've been thinking a lot...I really need to amp up my game in the physical challenges." He sniffs the the slop "Eyuck well time for my diet to get screwed but I haven't been writing much on my poetry which helps me concentrate a lot."

"How are you doing my dude?" Oh he see's Peaches walk in and then Malibu...the tension is real. He smiles "Oh yea Maple syrup sounds pretty good for this AND maybe a bit of crushed almonds.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Xavier notices the overall mood. "That bad of a day? Same here." He sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "I had to see Angelica and Colt today so, my day hasn't been that great."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Malibu just shook her head, and just stared off before suddenly announcing to Peaches, Garfield, and Xavier,
"I'm going up." She stated rather coldly.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Xavier frowns. "You sure Malibu? We're here if you need people to talk with."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:54 pm

He pokes at the slop "Hopefully I can do better." He stretches his arms "My sister would laugh at me with those mischievous eyes if she was hear but a jealous one because of you."

He was about to wave "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Malibu shook her head and began to tear up again,
"Wanda is supposed to be this cheery sweet individual right? And all of the sudden she went cold on me and told me to namedrop people otherwise I go up. She was saying that she knows Carmen, Peaches, and I are all of the sudden an alliance when I said we were all just friends. And I ultimately namedropped Gobi but because it was because of the chips and she said it wasn't a good enough reason and then I stormed out because her attitude is just absolutely cold." Malibu turned to Peaches, "I'm certain she's trying to tear us apart because we hang out." She then turned to the boys, "She is not this sweet gal she's playing up to be. It's an act."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Xavier frowns and puts a hand on Malibu's shoulder. "Hey. It'll be alright. This game messes with people where they have to act tough to stay ahead but you just need to focus on you and what you're all about."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Woah woah what he thought to himself?? Say that again?
"Uh W-wanda? She made you cry?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 pm

The girl entered the room.
She didn't really understand what was happening, but she overheard Malibu's words. Deciding it was none of her business, she just sat back and took the orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Malibu nodded at Garfield's question and seemed to have begun sobbing instantly when Xavier comforted her.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Xavier gives Malibu a silent hug, giving her some comfort. "It's alright. Let it out..."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:17 pm

I mean I know Wanda tends to say things but to be THAT mean to someone. He starts thinking a lot of things.He leans over to Aurora "psst princess...do you know what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Malibu continues to sob.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Xavier offers Malibu some tissues to wiper her tears.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:23 pm

"The drama gradually absorbs this house, Garf"

The blonde shrugged, then watched as Xavier calmed Malibu. It made Aurora a little angry, but since she didn't know how to be angry and didn't even see the reason for it, her face was calm.

"No, I don't know what the reason is. I haven't talked to Malibu closely, but she looks like a magnet for intrigue and drama." she whispered those words in Garfield's ear and drank orange juice.

"Wanda is not one of those people who deliberately bring a person to tears. We both know that."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:28 pm

"He whispers more "I am thinking about that too like Wanda?? I wonder what really happened in there?"

He rubs his chin and pours some syrup into his slop.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Malibu took the tissues and wiped the tears,
"She said all I do is get into drama and the stuff from the pool and everything but that whole thing got misinterpreted. And then she was just like 'Well sorry to hear about that but you need to tell me who you want up.' Like completely disregarding my opinion yet she wanted to be buddy-buddy over our share of tragic backstories."
Malibu frowned and shook her head before speaking in between angry sobs now, "But she did tell me though, because I name dropped Paula too, that her and Paula were 'friends' which in the same context means allies because she said 'friendships are as strong as alliances.'"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm

"Probably, it's all about the nomination. Every second Wanda talks to someone about it. Everyone wants to stay and many feel in danger. Maybe the problem is that" absolutely without emotion tells Aurora and continues to literally stare at the man sitting near the boys.

"In any case, I know the feeling. And it's terrible"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:35 pm

"I'm so sorry, Malibu. Alliances can be an amazing thing in this game or your worst nightmare. I learned that first hand last year."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Aurora's eyebrows twitched nervously as Malibu said Paula's name. This gave the internal stress, which she was hiding to once again not to upset others.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:40 pm

She looks at Malibu disappointed. ''Girl, you need to stop crying and put that energy into finding a way to stay this week, crying won't help at al.'' She frowns. ''Many people applied and you're here, so prove why Production picked you.'' She doesnt like seeing Malibu cry and waste her time.

She then turns to Garfield. ''To be fair, we deserve slop, we were hard to watch in that competition. It was a historic failure.'' She laughs and snorts by accident. She blushes and looks down at her slop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]   Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nothing but nice sloppy slop [open rp]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next