The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Feels [OPEN RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Empty
PostSubject: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am

Lacey was excited to be able to sleep in the HA room. Part of her hated having to be the winner this week considering everything that's been going on. Not exactly keeping her usual low profile...but at least it meant she was safe and able to enjoy all the goodies.
The room was decorated with pictures she took with her friends and Virginia. She couldn't help but laugh and tear up a bit when she saw them. Near the bed there was a basket full of her favorite foods, energy drinks and a letter from Virginia. She opens it up immediately and starts reading it.
Curled up on the bed, she starts giggling like a schoolgirl and smiling like a doofus. She really needed to hear from her girlfriend & was glad to know she was managing well without her.Nice Feels [OPEN RP] 3542933064  
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:43 am

"Say, that's pretty gay."

Naz stood in the door to the HA room, Mountain Dew in hand.

"How you doin? Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 am

"Uber gay." She laughs. "Yeah, come on in Naz! Help yourself to some snacks if you want." Lacey motions towards her basket full of sugar and caffeine.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:06 am

"Bless."

Naz settled down in a comfy chair, opening a bag of gummy bears and sighing contentedly.

"Whatta freakin' challenge, am I right? You did real well and junk, I'ont even know what poly...polyp...the word you won with means."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:13 am

"A polyptych? It's a type of painting that early Renaissance dudes made which is divided into multiple panels. Heard it in one of my college classes before I dropped out. I grabbed so many Ys & Ps that it just popped in my head, heh."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:27 am

"Cool." Naz nodded, slowly, trying to register the big word inside her head to little success. Eventually, she just gave up and popped a few more gummy bears, hoping the sugar would stimulate her brain.

"Well, it got you here, so that's...pretty bitchin, if I say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:14 pm

"Yeah....except I'm not too sure who to nominate." After all the commotion the house has been silent & nobody has really shown up to speak with her and plead their case.
"You got uhh, any intel that might help me decide?" Lacey had little to go off of. She only really could go after Rico or Devika for wanting to put her up before. But Narinder was with Devika and Rico had tried
to smooth things over, so she didn't really wanna go there unless she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Feels [OPEN RP]   Nice Feels [OPEN RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nice Feels [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 1